Senior IT Auditor
- Omaha, NE, États-Unis Omaha NE US
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Michael Page International - US
- 20 mars 18 2018-03-20
Exciting work environment with excellent team dynamics and collaboration to ensure successful completion of assigned audit interactions while reporting to Senior management. Applies risk and control concepts to encountered scenarios, identifies potential risk and communicates all results to Senior management.
A Leading Global Financial Services Firm.
- Lead or support audit teams in technology audit projects and special investigations
- Evaluate engagement level risks and evaluate key technology controls
- Develop detailed IT process narratives and/or process flows, identifying IT process risks and key controls
- Develop work papers and other audit materials
- Develop logical and supportable conclusions
- Prepare thorough, accurate reports summarizing audit results
- Develop and stimulate professional relationships
- Mentor, lead and teach audit staff
- Contribute to high performance environment
A Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 1 year's experience (e.g. application controls, IT general controls and pre-implementation) are required. * Effective communication both orally and written. * Excellent communication skills for the building of relationships both internally and externally, particularly the ability to thrive within team structure. * Professional services experience acquired from Big 4 environment or highly regarded consulting firm is desired. * A certified professional designation (e.g., CISA, CISSP, CIA) or the desire and determination to pursue one. * Experience auditing applications situated on Mainframe, Windows, UNIX, SQL, Oracle is preferred. * Knowledge of COBIT 5.0 and/or ISO9000. * Microsoft Office (excel, Word, PowerPoint, and ACL, Access).
Competitive package with bonus potential, medical, dental, 401k match and tuition reimbursement.