Senior Business Architect
- Cherry Hill, NJ, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- TD Bank Group
- 10 déc. 18
Senior Business Architect
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com .
Oversee the end to end development, design and implementation of long term/ multi-year business strategy and associated roadmaps based on processes, organization, information and technology enablers. Accountable for building cross-product, cross-channel, and cross-LOB business solutions that solve business problems by assembling and evolving the Bank's set of capabilities. Act as source for developing new and innovative set of business capabilities. The role is responsible for business strategy, roadmaps and results by working closely with a specific LOB, business pillar or multiple segments.
• Accountable for a specific LOB, business pillar or multiple segments, and high level of complexity and attributes
• Recognized as top level expert with significant in-depth and/or breadth of expertise in their in a complex field and knowledge of broader related areas
• Senior specialist providing advisory services to executives, business leaders and governs the requirements for own work
• Integrates knowledge of the enterprise function's or business segment's overarching strategy in leading programs and projects within one or more areas of expertise
• Anticipates emerging business trends and regulatory/risk issues as a basis for recommending large-scale product, technical, functional or operations improvements
• Advises on execution strategy and leads the development and deployment of functional programs or initiatives within their own field or across multiple specialties
• Solves unique and ambiguous problems with broad impact; typically oversees standards, controls and operating methods that have significant financial and operational impact within the context of their own field
• Uses innovative thinking to develop new solutions
• Impacts the technical or functional direction and resource allocation of part of an enterprise function or business segment
• Engages stakeholders to take action; Serves as a source of expert advice, influences change; frames information in a broader organizational context
• Provides leadership guidance, makes recommendations and collaborates with business to ensure solutions meets the business needs on a complex project or program
• Identifies and leads problem resolution for project/program complex requirements related issues at all levels
• Undergraduate degree or Business Architecture certificate and/or 10+ years relevant experience
• Previous Business Architecture experience required
• Experience in leading strategy strongly recommended
• Advanced knowledge of business strategy development, consulting principles, relationship management, lines of businesses supported, banking industry/trends, business capability roadmaps and product/customer markets
• Knowledge of current and emerging competitor and market trends
• Knowledge of current and emerging innovative technologies and best practice consumption of technologies
• Knowledge of risk management environment, standards and regulations
• Ability to manage a budget and work within the constraints of that budget
• Ability to contribute to strategic direction of the function and provide advice to senior leadership
• Ability to establish goals and objectives that support the strategic plan
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.