- Jersey City, NJ, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Tradeweb LLC
- 16 janv. 19
Tradeweb Markets builds and operates many of the world's most efficient financial marketplaces, providing market participants with greater transparency and efficiency in fixed income and derivatives. Focused on applying technology to enhance efficiency throughout the trade lifecycle, Tradeweb pioneered straight-through-processing in fixed income and now supports marketplaces for over 20 asset classes with electronic execution, processing, post-trade analysis and market data in an integrated workflow. Customers rely on Tradeweb to drive the evolution of fixed income and derivatives through flexible trading architecture and more efficient, transparent markets.
Description of position:
Working as part of a global team with specific responsibility for supporting and maintaining the trading system. Requires full understanding of the system architecture, applying/suggesting bug fixes, developing new tools for system monitoring and reporting, and working with the internal business to identify and resolve issues. The role offers end-to-end understanding of a complex online bond trading platform. They will get to know the architecture inside out.
Responsibilities will include:
- The provision of extremely high levels of availability for the production, demonstration and test systems.
- Resolution of any problems in these systems in a timely and professional manner.
- The development of system instrumentation and monitoring tools.
- 5 - 8 years of experience in a support role.
- Experience supporting an existing large system to very high levels of availability, ideally of financial and especially trading systems is desirable.
- Trading or Level 3 experience supporting an existing large system with levels of availability.
- Experience or knowledge in OOPS concepts, SQL and scripting languages (Perl/Python).
- In this role you will be very proactive and be able to understand the business needs and prioritize work accordingly.
- The team works very closely, and it is a high pressure mission critical production environment.
- Candidate in this role requires good communication skills as they will be dealing with internal customers on a regular basis.
- In this role you will be required to be flexible regarding work schedule, including evening and occasional weekend duties.
- Four-year degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering.
- 2 or more years of object-oriented development experience (ideally Microsoft Visual C++)
- Relational Database experience
In addition, you should have:
- A structured, methodical approach.
- A delivery-focused attitude.
- The ability to work within a team environment - be a team-player.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving and multi-tasking skills
- Fixed income market knowledge would be a plus
Tradeweb values diversity of culture and thought and seeks talented, qualified employees in all its operations around the world regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other protected classification under country or local law.
Tradeweb Markets LLC (\"Tradeweb\") is proud to be an EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Affirmative Action Employer .