CCB IPM Transformation Lead
- Jersey City, NJ, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 23 mai 19
CCB IPM Transformation Lead
As a senior leader, your passion for technology won't just simply predict the future; it'll build it. You'll oversee all the elements of Software Development Lifecycles-the design, development, testing, integration, operation and support of infrastructure services. You'll work with your team to ensure goals are met and adhere to best practices, architectural design standards, data, risk and security management policies.
Senior leader who will lead CCB IPM Transformation to a to a Product/Services based organization with an Agile Operating Model.
Individual will need to take a leadership role with this Transformation effort across Community and Consumer Banking (CCB) IPM. This is an that will require significant collaboration between the CCB IPM Leadership team and the Engineering & Architecture teams.
The individual will need to establish program governance, project requirements, priorities, schedules and reporting. It requires a professional who is versed transition planning for such an effort which in this case will effect 2000 staff (Core Engineering, Infrastructure Engineering, Production Management) over the next 3 years. The ability to partner with IPM leadership, Engineering & Architecture team to design and roll-out workforce reskilling plans, transition to agile plans, capacity planning, and generally the ability to envision and target and coach transitions to agile across our teams. There is a significant requirement for communication (verbal and written) in this role to ensure that not just IPM leadership understand the progression of Transformation efforts but that the overall IPM organization is aware of our progress and the beneficial effects. This effort needs to be socialized across a large contingent of stakeholders from inception through execution.
Role Expectations and Success Factors
The ability to facilitate the evolution of IPM's Product/Services catalog, development and execution of the Roadmap required to transform the 2000 person organization to an Agile Product-based Operating model. This includes facilitating the morphing of the organizational structures, the development and successful rollout of reskilling across the organization. The successful candidate will also have the following typical abilities of a senior Program Manager:
- Organizational Agility: Ability to apply organizational agility skills working with Senior Managers and cross business unit/LOB
- Issue / Risk Management: Resolves issues through mediation or escalation Senior Managers issues which impact cross-program or cross LOB.
- Financials / Budgets: Manages all aspects of business case for complex programs impacting multiple business units or LOBs
- Communications: Leads steering committee and manages all communications activates with Senior Managers.
- Project Planning and Tracking: Develops program / project structure to address situations not addressed by standard project approaches /methodologies. May include multiple work streams with functional areas cutting across streams
- Manage and Support People: Responsible for management, and support of people on complex programs impacting multiple business units or LOBs
- Dealing with Ambiguity: Able to constantly make progress toward program goals in the face of conflicting priorities
- Decision-Making: Accountable for all decisions related to assigned Programs, including those which impact multiple business units or LOBs