Enterprise Cloud Solutions Architect - Director
Do you like toengineer large scale mission critical solutions that are Always On
? Doyou like to Contribute wherecutting edge global scale system architecture, software development, Data and enterprise systems and tools intersect?Are you curious about how things break, so that you can eliminate these failuremodes? Are you driven to eliminate toil by designing/adopting better tools andautomation techniques? If so, we would love to have you in our CTO CloudArchitecture team.
As a Senior Solutions Architecture leader in CTO CloudTransformation, you will combine your years of proven expertise with anever-ending quest to create innovative technology. You'll lead a highlyinspired and inquisitive team of technologists who are already developing anddeploying applications to the highest standards. With your deep knowledge ofdesign, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming,your team will raise their game even more, meeting your standards, as well assatisfying both business and functional requirements.
Demonstrate Expert knowledge in private, public and hybrid cloudarchitecture, networking, workload types, migration patterns and tools.
Hands-on experience with various enterprise applications and IT services, aswell as software development, compliance and security, and IT operationsdisciplines.
Deep understanding of cloud design patterns, cloud operations and cloud costmodels with hands-on ability to implement best practices or suggestimprovements.
Ability to suggest competitive and innovative technical decisions, get clientbuy-in and deliver commitments.
Strong communication skills, ability to present technical ideas inbusiness-friendly language.
Analytical and problem-solving abilities. AWS, Azure, or Google Cloudcertifications are an additional advantage
This role requires a wide variety of strengths andcapabilities, including:
- 10 leadership experience Leading complex Software Engineering and Architecture initiatives
- Ability to re-architect application for cloud platforms. Ability to lead a large, highly technical matrix organization. Strong understanding of app & data architectures and cloud native patterns for development. Etc.
- Mastery of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Command of enterprise architecture, design and business processes
- SME in Architecture to design reusable patterns to deploy and modernize applications, provide governance around adoption, and influence application development teams on roadmaps and designs
- Managing business case and tracking associated financial beneficial
- Command in Application Development in .net and java stacks
- Expertise in working in partnership with colleagues throughout the firm, and in leading collaborative teams to achieve common goals
- Deep understanding of Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) philosophy, Chaos Engineering, technologies, platforms and tools, SLA management, incident resolution, and automation
- Hands on experience on managing operations of large scale internet-centric Data environments for application or data services serving tens to millions of end users
- Prior experience in large scale internet companies/technologies, where uptime and continuous availability was core to the business
- Identifying and partnering with Infrastructure teams and AD teams to implement automation opportunities to drive down toil and reduce technical debt
- Applying standards of cloud compliance to application design to achieve reliability
- Understanding of Networking and cloud technologies, for example Security, Load Balancing, Network routing protocols
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at aglobal financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world'sbiggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technologyinitiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations inelectronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development.Our $9.5B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to createinnovative solutions that will not only transform the financial servicesindustry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of everyemployee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives ondiversity. We encourage professional growth and career development,and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're lookingto build your career as part of a global technology team tackling bigchallenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world,we want to meet you.