What is the opportunity?
- Support the development, reconciliation, documentation and presentation of Pre-Projection Net Revenue (PPNR) and Balance Sheet projections for the RBC USA Holding Company's (IHC) Comprehensive Capital Analysis & Review (CCAR)
What will you do?
- Manage key team deliverables, including, but not limited to, the strategic book of work, PPNR assumptions, limitations, and weaknesses inventories, GAP assessments, and other ad hoc project management engagements - 20%*
- Manage all PPNR documentation submitted to the Fed; such as, Model and Non Model Documentation, Overlay Documentation, PPNR Methodology Documentation, RCSA and workstream Process Documentation - 20%*
- Assist in the authoring and reviewing of capital plan supporting documentation, including forecast methodology, line of business engagement, new business initiatives, results analysis, response under stress, etc. - 20%*
- Assist in the production and reconciliation of FR Y-14A Fed templates and business review and challenge decks, for purposes of CCAR documentation and business feedback/signoff - 20%*
- Manage all PPNR engagements and deliverables with CPW, RCSA, Data governance, Internal Audit, Finance Performance Management, CNB, and RBC Enterprise - 10%
- Partner with local & global performance management business advisors to ensure CCAR PPNR forecasting is in alignment with management hierarchies, management reporting and business strategy - 10%
What do you need to succeed?
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- Minimum 3 years recent relevant experience
Other Required Qualifications:
- Financial statement orientation & comprehension
- Strong written communication skills
- Project management
- In-depth CCAR/PPNR experience
- Strong computer skills in organizing and manipulating large amounts of data (Advanced MS Excel/Access)
- Prior experience or familiarity with R or SQL a plus
What's in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
Royal Bank of Canada is Canada's largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America's leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We have over 80,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 37 other countries. For more information, please visit rbc.com . Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. It's easy! Join our Talent Community and get the inside scoop on the jobs, career paths, and recruitment events that matter to you. Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.