IT Product Manager – TSAS- Resiliency
Our Global Technology Infrastructure (GTI) group is a team rewarded with innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you'll use a disciplined, innovative and a business focused
approach to develop a wide variety of high-quality products and solutions. You'll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you-and the products you deliver-will thrive.
The goal of Architecture & Development Practices (ADP)
is to design and govern a target state architecture that meets the strategic business needs. To act as a trusted partner to the organization, enabling and leading with an 'Architecture First' approach. Accelerate our evolution into a software-based organization, creating the policies, tools and processes that our software development teams leverage. ADP delivers innovative, high quality, cost effective, fit-for-purpose technology solutions for application partners firm-wide through Global Technology Infrastructure (GTI). Responsibilities
As a product manager, you will work with the engineering and development leads to help ensure that the product roadmap is aligned with the GTI strategy. You will also work with the scrum teams and the program office to ensure that the product deliverables are in alignment with the program milestones and deliver high-value features for our target capabilities. The products being developed are focused around developing a JPMC cloud that enables automated application lifecycle management, resiliency and autonomous data center operations. You will be expected to act as a custodian of product strategy, prioritization and execution of complex change portfolios, stability, sustainability and control effectiveness.
As the product manager you will have responsibility for relationship management in two key areas;
- Line of Business application owners, to discover feasibility, gather requirements, work with the product owner to plan application onboarding and work with the scrum master to track progress. You will also develop marketing and outreach methods to help advertise our products capabilities to raise awareness amongst the LOB communities.
- Integration with other JPMC internal products is an important aspect of our products ability to function and you will need to help the product owner manage priorities and relationships with these product owners. It is the responsibility of the collective product teams to contribute to shared product outcomes within the overall context of the product strategy.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- 10 years of progressive experience from design through execution of application and infrastructure products
- Proven experience providing roadmaps, product overviews, reports, backlog and documentation for enterprise technology solutions.
- Ability to translate business requirements to technology architecture plans
- Experience delivering within cloud based environments & applications
- Experience in continuous delivery using agile delivery concepts and toolkits
- Strong influence and negotiating skills, and the ability to overcome barriers to execute against strategic plans
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills at all levels of a large enterprise organization
- Experience in management consulting or internal consulting.
- Good breadth of technical knowledge including familiarity with key architectural disciplines and software engineering practices
- Understanding of infrastructure and experience of working within an infrastructure organisation' Creates a client-centric environment for team and contributors
- Creates a client-centric environment for team and contributors
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
So if you're ready to put your passion for technology to work in a way that makes a real difference, apply today.