Infrastructure Developer - Associate
Our Global Technology Infrastructuregroup is a team rewarded with innovators who love technology as much as you do.Together, you'll use a disciplined, innovative and a business focused
approachto develop a wide variety of high-quality products and solutions. You'll workin a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you-and theproducts you deliver-will thrive.
As a member of our InfrastructureDevelopment team, you will dive right into creating innovative solutions thatadvance businesses and careers. You'll join an inspiring and curious team oftechnologists dedicated to develop and deploy large scale infrastructuresolutions that supports JPMC's diverse and critical businesses. You will be using the latest technologies,data management and security practices in all aspects of software development.Critical thinking, clear communication and collaboration are key to successfulproduct delivery.
In thisrole you will be a member of a developer team leveraging a breadth skillsets todevelop a suite of customer facing tools that satisfy our customers'requirements, achieve end-to-end infrastructure automation and improve theiroverall experience with our internal infrastructure offerings.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages: Python (preference), Java, C, C++, Go, Web
- Experience working with two or more from the following: web application development, database, unix/linux environments, distributed and parallel systems, information retrieval, networking, large scale software development, security software development
- Understanding or have experience with agile and lean philosophies
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills with clear communication
- Ability to collaborate with different roles to achieve common goals
- Strong knowledge of a middleware or database infrastructure ( e.g Tibco, IBM MQSeries, IBM IIB, Sybase, DB2)
- Strong SDLC practices
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
Ready to use your expertise and experience to drive change? Apply today.