Infrastructure Development, Lead
- Jersey City, NJ, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 26 mai 19
Infrastructure Development, Lead
As an experienced Infrastructure Development professional, your mission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your hands-on knowledge in system design, application development, testing and operational stability will help your team deliver high quality products. You'll be instrumental in solving more difficult technical issues, developing integration elements, building data models, APIs, and open 3rd-party SDKs. You'll see your ideas come to life as part of a small, success-driven team. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. And best of all, you'll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world to tackle big challenges.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
• BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
• Provide technical expertise throughout the software lifecycle including design, implementation and delivery.
• Understanding cloud , virtualization, APIs, and modern software languages
• Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages: Python, Ruby, Perl, Java, C, C++
• Experience with developing frameworks that helps increasing developer and release velocity, improving code health and technical standards
• Advanced experience working with two or more from the following: web application development, database, unix/linux environments, distributed and parallel systems, information retrieval, networking, large scale software development, security software development
• Understanding or have experience with agile and lean philosophies
• Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills with clear communication
• Ability to collaborate with different roles to achieve common goals
• Deep knowledge of network technologies, including troubleshooting of latency and availability issues in a complex global WAN environment
• Experience with network automation tools and techniques, such as Ansible, SaltStack, or similar
• Comfort with developing tools to solve problems, from small one-off scripts to complex automation solutions in a network setting.
• Strong experience of network packet analysis, and ability to debug protocol issues at all levels of the stack
• Prefer experience with Corvil packet capture equipment
GTI (Global Technology Infrastructure)
Our Global Technology Infrastructure group is a team of innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you'll use a disciplined, innovative and a business focused approach to develop a wide variety of high-quality products and solutions. You'll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you-and the products you deliver-will thrive.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.