- Jersey City, NJ, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 20 mai 19
Our Global Technology Infrastructuregroup is a team rewarded with innovators who love technology as much as you do.Together, you'll use a disciplined, innovative and a business focused approachto develop a wide variety of high-quality products and solutions. You'll workin a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you-and theproducts you deliver-will thrive.
As an experienced InfrastructureEngineering professional, you'll be making decisions of a global and strategicnature that impact our customers, clients, and businesses around theglobe. Your expertise in analyzingcomplex data systems, anticipating problems, and finding ways to mitigate risk,will be key in leading a high performing team to successfully design andnavigate the program roadmap. Byincorporating your knowledge of business drivers, you will affect change andlead development of innovative improvements and world-class practices. Your team will be responsible for drivingresults, and implementing multiple, complex programs that span the breadth ofthe business, and they'll look to you to provide the technical leadership tomove them forward. And while you will bepart of a tight-knit team that shares your passion for technology, you'll alsogain access the best minds in the business-both as part of the JPMorgan Chase& Co. global technology community, and through our partnerships with someof the most important tech firms in the world.
Weare looking for a senior infrastructure engineer with applied experience incloud and infrastructure hosting technologies, at large scale. You willhave a unique opportunity to design and implement systems that transform theway we build, control and operate infrastructure hosting at one of the largestfinancial institutions in the world. Most importantly, we look forindividuals that have a passion for learning, continuous improvement,and team collaboration.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase &Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're anintegral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technologyhubs worldwide, our team of 40,000 technologists design, build and deployeverything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions,as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning,and cloud development. Our $9.5B annual investment in technology enables us tohire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform thefinancial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we valuethe unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technologyorganization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitivebenefits and compensation. If you'relooking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling bigchallenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world,we want to meet you.
If you're interested in work that makes adifference, then apply today.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced knowledge in the following key areas: Hardware Architecture (performance testing, monitoring, operations), Hardware Benchmarking (program management, network management), Design (compliance, security), Network Engineering (planning, provision)
- Advanced understanding of business technology drivers and their impact on architecture design, performance and monitoring, best practices and JPMC policies
- Proficient in multiple infrastructure technologies
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualize, launch and deliver multiple IT projects on time and within budget
- Ability to articulate to more experienced management a technical strategy in clear, concise, understandable terms
- Proficient in one of programming languages (Java, PERL, Python)
- Solid infrastructure architectural knowledge in multi-datacenter type operations, large server farms, application security, internet security, cloud and virtualization technologies
- Strong understanding of virtualization technologies (e.g. VMWare ESX and vSAN) and hyper-converged solutions
- Experience with end-to-end automation of infrastructure and continuous integration and delivery pipelines