1. SUMMARY: Research, document and resolve inquiries on funds transfers. PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: (1) General Duties · Research payment item - Research the payment item via IntellTracs, MTS, GBase, etc. - Attach supporting documentation to case · Resolution of case - Work on a
Research, document and resolve inquiries on funds transfers.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
(1) General Duties
· Research payment item
- Research the payment item via IntellTracs, MTS, GBase, etc.
- Attach supporting documentation to case
· Resolution of case
- Work on a resolution to the inquiry in a timely manner
- Prepare reply
- Claim or pay compensation according to BAFT-IFSA rules
- Claim or pay compensation on foreign currency cases
- Prepare reports as necessary
- Prepare adjustment tickets as necessary
· GBase function
- Input general operations onto system
· Mizuho Bank (USA), New York
- Monitor MHBK (USA)'s balance with their account held at MHBK New York
- Process end of day balance transfer
· Mizuho Capital Markets Corporation (MCMC)
- Verify non-receipt items
- Reverse transactions for non-receipt items
- Follow up with counterparties
- Return of MCMC’s payments
· Los Angeles Branch and Canada Branch
- Cash Flow control and process booking operation
- Prepare various daily, weekly and monthly Investigation reports
· Nostro Account Balance Control
- Retrieve balance information for MHBK NY and MHBK USA's accounts with JPMorgan Chase Bank, NY, Bank of New York Mellon, NY and Citibank, NY
- Prepare drawdown or send cover funds to the accounts accordingly
· Nostro Account Reconciliation Processing
· Check Clearing Account Reconciliations
· Balance Confirmations
· Distribution of all CARS reporting to appropriate MHBK NY Units
· Perform other duties as assigned
· Special projects as assigned
· Minimum 2 years of banking experience in Investigations
· Knowledge of CHIPS, FED and SWIFT
· Knowledge of BAFT-IFSA rules
· An understanding of accounting (Debit and Credit entries)
· Effective oral and written communication skills
Mizuho Bank Ltd. offers a competitive total rewards package.
We are an EEO/AA Employer - M/F/Disability/Veteran.
We participate in the E-Verify program.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Mizuho Americas is a leading financial institution that offers clients award-winning strategic and creative solutions in corporate and investment banking, financing, securities, treasury services, asset management, research and more. We have experts in offices throughout the US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil and Chile. Our operations in the Americas connect our broad client base of major corporations, financial institutions and public sector entities to local markets and the vast global network of our parent company—Mizuho Financial Group.
Mizuho Financial Group is one of the largest financial institutions in the world, offering comprehensive financial and strategic services including private banking and venture capital through its subsidiaries. Based in Japan, the group has over 56,000 professionals working in 920 offices in nearly 40 countries throughout Asia, EMEA, and the Americas. As of March 31, 2016 its total assets were $1.8 trillion.