- Jersey City, NJ, États-Unis Jersey City NJ US
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Hamlyn Williams
- 09 mai 18 2018-05-09
Job includes building out: As part of E2E stress testing program, is focusing on building an integrated forecasting platform which will be used for bank's CCAR and baseline forecasting. In future this framework can be extended for Corporate Planning and Recovery & Resolution purposes. Implementation of Standard Forecasting Platform for Critical Calculations to provide increased controls and process automation for critical calculations, by which Forecast Administrators can configure processes and calculations in a controlled environment. create a unique web-based portal where different lines of business can create/maintain their forecasting models. Deliverables include: Functional specifications, Code, Test documentation, knowledge transfer documentation.
We have a hot request for Senior & Mid-level Java developers for a CCARs engagement in Jersey City.
- Very technical, strong Java developers - CCARs experience not required but a plus. Capital markets preferred but not required.
- Server-side Java most important. Core Java, J2EE.
- Java 8 experience is required.
- Spring Boot.
- Good Rest/Soap knowledge.
- Oracle database.