Who We Are More than 30 years ago, E*TRADE pioneered the online brokerage industry by executing the first-ever electronic individual investor trade. While the landscape of our industry has changed dramatically, our culture of innovation and drive to make online trading accessible to everyone continues to drive us forward. We believe in challenging the status quo, fostering an environment of curiosity and learning, and, above all, putting our customers first.
About the Role SUMMARY
The position is within Fraud Operations. The Operations Analyst will review and monitor fraud alerts daily to ensure proper protection of the customer and firm. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review alerts and research customer information regarding activity suspected of being related to risk and fraud.
- Monitor various fraud prevention/detection alerts to identify potential risk and/or losses
- Phone interactions with customers regarding fraud issues and security
- Work closely with Fraud, Customer Service and customers as appropriate to remediate issues for customers that have been victimized by Identity Theft
- Maintain understanding of operational business processes, policies and systems
- Assist Fraud with investigations as needed
- Ensure productivity, quality and service level agreements are met
- Identify and communicate new fraud scenarios and/or process gaps to management and help with testing new parameters within the detection systems
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of internal procedures for review, research and investigation of cases
- Learn other operational support functions for backup purposes when needed
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATION, TRAINING
- 1-2 years' experience relevant to this position, ideally including fraud prevention/suspicious activity monitoring and knowledge of bank/brokerage operations
- Customer service experience is a plus
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Strong analytical skills including ability to research, analyze and present findings
- Proven organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, Access)
- Must be dynamic and a self-starter, able to work independently or as part of a team
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience in an area relevant to this position.
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please visit https://www.etradecareers.com/why-work-at-etrade/employee-benefits/ to learn more about the opportunities.
E*TRADE Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.