Payment Fraud Prevention – Technology Program Manager
- Jersey City, NJ, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 25 mai 19
Payment Fraud Prevention – Technology Program Manager
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world's important corporations, governments and institutions. You'll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
As a senior leader in Project Execution, you will combine your years of proven expertise with a never-ending quest to create innovative technology. You'll lead a highly inspired and inquisitive team of technologists who are already developing and deploying applications to the highest standards. With your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming, your team will raise their game even more, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your experience in one or more technology domains will help solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. As a constant learner and early adopter, you're already embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies; your example encourages others to follow suit. In addition to creating solutions with your in-house team, you'll also work alongside our team of technologists from around the world who are just as dedicated as you are.
- Partners with Managers, Architecture, Engineering, Development and Operations teams to implement large and complex data solutions
- Leads the development of Payment Fraud and Cyber roadmap
- Plans and directs all product engineering activities
- Ensures all engineering activities are in conformance with JPMC policies and objectives
- Leads and directs the work of product engineers
- Program manage proof of concept research and development in line with emerging industry trends
- Program manage product design, development, and transition to operations
- Coordinates concept design, product feasibility analysis, cost and infrastructure forecasting analysis
- Coordinates technical engagement with audit, regulators, clients, and third parties when required
- Ensures failure analysis / root cause analysis when required
- Provides coordination supervision, oversight and problem resolution for engineering activities
- Ensures quality control of engineering deliverables
- Help identify, recruits, and staffs resources required for product design, development, and test
- Provides consultation to product & operations management
- Provides technical interface between development and operations team
- College Degree in a technical discipline or similar experience
- Has deep domain knowledge in one of these major domains:
- Financial Services - Transactional platforms such as payments, FX or securities
- Distributed - Database, Web, App Servers, Messaging, Load Balancing
- Application Development - Java, Angular JS, UX Design
- 15 years of experience in delivery of global data solutions
- 15 years of experience in end-to-end delivery of large-scale enterprise systems
- Experience in financial services and/or payment processing industry
- Experience coordinating global development teams
- Proven experience managing and recruiting diverse and geographically distributed teams
- Experience working through an application lifecycle from start to finish
- Experience coordinating platform performance, scalability and resiliency testing
- Experience troubleshooting a project gone wrong and working to fix it, adjusting to major scope/design change
- Experience working within large global organization and building and maintaining a global network
- Demonstrated ability establishing credibility with business executives, along with presenting to and influencing senior management
- Proven delivery track record for multi-region, high volume solutions.
- Excellent presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with senior executives, IT Management, and developers.
- Experience in Agile software development methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban
- Effectively manage relationships across global, diverse technical SME population
- Demonstrated experience in developing high quality teams
- Experience working closely with Senior AD architects
- Strong people management skills, experience in running diverse teams
- Self-starter, motivated strong desire roll sleeves up and make a difference
- Effective influencing skills, with groups not directly working for you
- Change agent, continuous eye for improvements.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10.5B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.