Prime Brokerage Lead Business Analyst
The IT Business Lead Analyst is a senior-level position responsible for liaising between business users and technologists to exchange information in a concise, logical and understandable way in coordination with the Technology team. The overall objective of this role is to contribute to continuous iterative exploration and investigation of business performance and other measures to gain insight and drive business planning. Responsibilities:
- Provide input during development and implementation phases, including formulation and definition of systems scope, objectives and necessary system enhancements for complex, high-impact projects
- Identify and communicate risks and impacts and propose risk mitigation options, considering business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment
- Consult with business clients to determine system functional specifications and partner with multiple management teams and other units to meet organizational objectives
- Evaluate new IT developments and evolving business requirements and recommend appropriate systems alternatives and/or enhancements to current systems by analyzing business processes, systems and industry standards
- Provide in-depth and sophisticated analyses with interpretive thinking to define problems, develop innovative solutions and influence strategic functional decisions
- Supervise day-to-day staff management issues, including resource management, work allocation, mentoring/coaching and other duties and functions as assigned
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
• Strong analytical skills that can help develop creative solutions to complex business problems in a simple clean manner
• Excellent technical writing skills, capable of producing high quality requirements documents.
• Strong communication skills, ability to explain technical and functional requirements in a in a clear, concise manner
• Demonstrated understanding of to SDLC methodologies such as Agile and Scrum
• Ability to understand/articulate technology architectures and design
• Ability to Project Manage a program across various streams
• Proficient with Microsoft Office - Excel, Word, Project, Visio, PowerPoint
• Proficient in JIRA, SharePoint/Collaborate, SQL Queries (advanced)
• Background in Prime Brokerage business and fimiliarity with various services that a PB provides
* Specific experience in Client Reporting, Post Trade Processing lifecycle, cash management and financing options for Equity and Fixed Income products is a plus.
Additional Job Description This is an excellent opportunity to help take the Prime Finance Franchise to the next level working with the key stake holders with in the business, middle office and development teams to design technology solutions that provide greater scalability, improved controls and allow the business to seek opportunities. Education:
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Master's degree preferred
Technology Job Family:
Business Analysis / Client Services Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting