Principal, Bus Tech Liaison
Pershing is a leading global provider of financial businesssolutions to over 1,500 institutional and retail financial organizations andindependent registered investment advisors, who collectively represent morethan five and a half million active investors. Pershing has more than $1trillion in global client assets.
Client Service Delivery Corporate Actions Projects team isresponsible for the support, maintenance and enhancements to all CorporateAction Processing systems and the integration of 3 rd party vendordata. The systems support reorganization, dividend, interest, and proxy processes. We are focused on risk reduction, process reengineering,client experience and accuracy. We are seeking an individual who has:
- Have the skills and experience with theProject lifecycle and understands how to manage large and complex projects in amatrix environment
- Experience working in the financial industry;Operational and/or RIA space preferred.
- Demonstrated success in project leadership,building relationships with multiple internal teams, driving projects tocompletion.
- Serve as the Subject Matter Expert formultiple, large and complex projects with varying deadlines.
- Consult withstakeholders to analyze, define, and prioritize business requirements andfunctional and operational specifications for a functional work stream within acomplex and strategic program
- Formulate anddefine program scope and objectives for the work stream using an in-depthunderstanding of business processes in a specific business domain andunderstanding of company operations.
- Represent thebusiness to all areas of technology in resolving intricate issues anddeveloping technology solutions.
- May lead staffon specific projects; may lead training and support testing of specificprojects.
- Elicit,challenge, and prioritize business requirements; assist in translating intofunctional design and use case models. Develop project scope, objectives,constraints and assumptions for large and complex multi-year programs.
- Push projectsto completion with sound planning and persistent execution.
- Alignresources, seek the input of key constituents, and manage others to achievedesired results.
- Series 7 essential. Series 24 preferred
- Corporate action or dividend and bond interest processing preferred
- Strong academics with a minimum Bachelor's degree or the equivalentacademics achieved.
- Manage complexity with an unrelenting focus and prioritization
- Extensive experience at a senior level, which would ideally have beenspent within a large global matrix organization. This experience is likely tocome from within Financial Services due to the depth of expertise required tobe successful.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 10-12 years of total work experience preferred.
- Technical experience preferred.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Primary Location:
United States-Florida-Lake Mary Internal Jobcode:
Pershing Domestic-HR06431 Requisition Number: