Princ'l Arch't,Pf&Av Eng
- Jersey City, NJ, États-Unis Jersey City NJ US
- CDI, Plein-temps
- BNY Mellon
- 20 sept. 18 2018-09-20
Princ'l Arch't,Pf&Av Eng
Developsstrategies and processes to conduct comprehensive performance and load testingon a variety of application types and platforms. Responsible for the definition,planning and execution of testing efforts. Provides technical guidance to theperformance testing team. Develops test cases, scenarios and scripts to ensureapplications meet minimum standards of performance. Recommends new products andprovide guidance and expertise in their development.
• Investigate and recommend innovative performance and loadtesting approaches, solutions, and processes
• Participate in designing and developing testing automationframework/tools
- Continuously improve automated testing methodologies enable testers to maximize test coverage of the full depth of enterprise products in the performance and load testing space
- Review functional and technical documentation to identify requirements for the new function implementation in order to supporting new features in test automation framework
- Execute automated testing scripts and generate testing result report
• 5-7 years of experience in QA /Performance / Load Testing
• Bachelor's degree in computerscience or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience
• Experience working with toolssuch Jmeter, Blazemeter, Dynatrace, App Dynamics
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Technology Solutions provides our business partners with client-focused, technology-based solutions. These enhance their ability to be successful through world-class software solutions and leading-edge infrastructure. Client Technology Solutions provides employees with the tools and resources to enhance their professional qualifications and careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New Jersey-Jersey City
Internal Jobcode: 45011
Job: Information Technology
Organization: Operations & Shared Technology-HR13644
Requisition Number: 1811810