Working as part of a global team with specific responsibility for supporting and maintaining the trading system. Requires full understanding of the system architecture, applying/suggesting bug fixes, developing new tools for system monitoring and reporting, and working with the internal business to identify and resolve issues. The role offers end-to-end understanding of a complex online bond trading platform. They will get to know the architecture inside out. Job Responsibilities:
- The provision of extremely high levels of availability for the production, demonstration and test systems.
- Resolution of any problems in these systems in a timely and professional manner.
- The development of system instrumentation and monitoring tools.
5-7 years of IT experience in a support role. Experience supporting an existing large system to very high levels of availability, ideally of financial and especially trading systems is desirable. Trading or Level 3 experience supporting an existing large system with levels of availability. Experience or knowledge in OOPS concepts, SQL and scripting languages (Perl/Python). In this role you will be very proactive and be able to understand the business needs and prioritize work accordingly. The team works very closely, and it is a high pressure mission critical production environment. Candidate in this role requires good communication skills as they will be dealing with internal customers on a regular basis. In this role you will be required to be flexible regarding work schedule, including evening and occasional weekend duties. Four-year degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or an equivalent level of technical knowledge required.
In addition, you should have:
About Tradeweb Markets:
- A structured, methodical approach.
- A delivery-focused attitude.
- The ability to work within a team environment - be a team-player.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving and multi-tasking skills
- Fixed income market knowledge would be a plus
- Flexibility in working multiple shifts
- 2 or more years of object-oriented development experience (ideally Microsoft Visual C++)
- Relational Database experience
- Strong scripting knowledge in perl/python/shell.
Tradeweb Markets Inc. (Nasdaq: TW) is a leading, global operator of electronic marketplaces for rates, credit, equities and money markets. Founded in 1996, Tradeweb provides access to markets, data and analytics, electronic trading, straight-through-processing and reporting for more than 40 products to clients in the institutional, wholesale and retail markets. Advanced technologies developed by Tradeweb enhance price discovery, order execution and trade workflows while allowing for greater scale and helping to reduce risks in client trading operations. Tradeweb serves approximately 2,500 clients in more than 60 countries.
For more information, please go to www.tradeweb.com .
Tradeweb Markets LLC (\"Tradeweb\") is proud to be an EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Affirmative Action Employer.