- Jersey City, NJ, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Tradeweb LLC
- 20 janv. 19
As an integral part of its technology plan, Tradeweb is looking for a talented, self-motivated individual, to work within the team developing the company's next generation trading platform.
- Maintain and develop/ core library of analytics in fixed income and derivatives
- Build algorithmic pricing engines and perform quantitative data analysis
- Build analytics UI and testing tools
- Work with QA team on testing of calculations
- Work with data teams to assure quality of instrument data and market data
- Support analytics production issues and queries
- Work on China Projects (integration testing, development, API documentation/translation/liaison)
• Excellent Math/data analysis skills
• Skilled and experienced in at least one major computer language, such as C/C++, Java, Python, Perl, Excel etc
• Fluent in Mandarin
• Experiences with database and trading system in a development or testing role are highly desirable
• Self-motivated and responsible
• Team worker and good communicator
• Bachelor's Degree completed or relative work experience required
Tradeweb is a leading, multi-asset class, electronic trading venue for fixed income, derivatives and ETFs. Tradeweb offers institutional, wholesale and retail market participants unparalleled liquidity, cutting-edge technology and a broad range of data solutions that deliver better price discovery, order execution and trade workflows. The company serves more than 2,000 clients including banks, mutual funds, hedge funds, pension funds, insurance companies, central banks, corporates, inter-dealer brokers, brokers, financial advisors and registered investment advisors in over 50 countries across the Americas, Europe and Asia. Tradeweb operates trading platforms in more than 25 products including government bonds, mortgages, corporate bonds, municipal bonds, interest rate swaps, credit defaults swaps rates, repurchase agreements and equity derivatives. In an average trading day, Tradeweb facilitates more than $525 billion in notional value traded.
Tradeweb Markets LLC (\"Tradeweb\") is proud to be an EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Affirmative Action Employer.