Sanctions Systems Team Lead
- to $90,000 + Bonus
- Jersey City, NJ, États-Unis Jersey City NJ US
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Twenty Recruitment Group - US
- 17 avr. 18 2018-04-17
Our client, a leading international investment bank, is looking for a Sanctions Systems Team Lead to join their Jersey City office. The ideal candidate will have +2 years of experience working on OFAC systems monitoring, testing, and updating. Knowing FircoSoft and Montran is a plus.
Our client, a leading financial services firm, is looking for OFAC/Sanctions Systems Team Lead to join their Jersey City office. This role will assist with the maintenance, testing, and updating of Sanctions screening software.
The ideal candidate will have experience:
- Completing second level review and due diligence for alerted transactions;
- Assisting with daily refreshes of Fedwire and CHIPS software;
- Working on systems testing – familiarity with Fircosoft and Montran preferred.
Successful candidates will have a Bachelor’s degree coupled with +2 years of compliance experience. In addition, you should have strong knowledge of AML/BSA/OFAC regulations in the financial industry and experience continuously monitoring the regulatory situation in the region. Must have strong attention to detail, the ability to multi-task and work independently and possess excellent communication skills.
For more information, and a discussion in confidence, please email or call Kendall Hughes at +1 646-766-1226.