As a member of our Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who arepassionate around solving business problems through innovation &engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledgeand expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well aspartner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stayfocused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantlystrive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting,thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought andcreative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Knowledge of industry wide technology strategies and best practices
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
- Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages - Java
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
- Hands-on experience designing and building large scale web/desktop and mobile platforms which are systems of record or integrate multiple related systems of record. These applications & services should have been built leveraging some of the following technologies:
- Service Oriented Architecture - APIs, Microservices, Messaging, Caching
- Strong - Web - Java technologies (incl. Spring, Hibernate, Vaadin),
- Cloud - understanding of public and private cloud
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world's important corporations, governments and institutions. You'll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
@2017 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran