Storage Product Portfolio Lead
- Jersey City, NJ, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 23 mai 19
Storage Product Portfolio Lead
The technology organization in Global Technology Infrastructure (GTI) supports the design, development and implementation of our Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) for our private cloud solution. This is a software & infrastructure development function of the GTI organization, which strives to provide an innovative, commercially pragmatic, scalable solution to host our business enabling technology.
This role is to be the Storage Product Portfolio Lead , working directly for the Head of Infrastructure Hosting Services on strategic and tactical decisions that drive the Firm's IaaS. As part of the Firm's multi-cloud strategy you will be responsible for designing and implementing storage infrastructure to run business application on the Firm's private cloud solution.
You will play a visible leadership role in the Firm's private cloud transformation, which includes software modernization and the implementation of a multi-cloud solution - to deliver on direct objectives and through effective relationship building and deep domain expertise influence the decisions of senior leadership across the business and global technology organization.
This is a senior position with the expectation of broad and deep technology skills across a range of disciplines, plus the leadership skills to recruit technical talent and comfortably interact with, and influence, senior business and technology stakeholders.
- Regularly sets strategic direction for the storage product portfolio ensuring alignment with LOB strategic needs
- Owns a portfolio comprised of multiple storage product lines to ensure strong customer value story
- Leverages commercial mind-set in determining customer needs and drives value accordingly
- Defines firm-wide impact for portfolio and influences LOB strategic direction
- Drives effective use of business metrics, including CSAT, cost, feature & functionality, risk posture and reliability
- Advances storage product delivery across full portfolio in alignment with business strategies
- Owns the P&L for the storage product portfolio in conjunction with Finance team.
- Oversees and monitors the go-to-market and strategic marketing plans for the products within the portfolio
- Defining storage product roadmap for a private cloud strategy that will deliver in a highly regulated environment
- Understands the technical trade-offs to implement a private cloud storage solution vs public cloud solutions (e.g. Amazon AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure)
- Lead a globally distributed team (30-60) infrastructure developers, software developers, architects, product managers and scrum masters
- Attract and retain world class cloud, software and infrastructure development talent from across industries
- Connecting to external technology companies, including the start-up and VC community, as the Firm seeks innovative solutions to help implement scalable technology solutions
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Proficient knowledge of product management techniques (e.g., product strategy development, customer engagement)
- Proven track record technology solutions delivery across large complex teams
- Experienced in strategic planning, management practices, and organizational, operational and/or technological change
- Proven track record of financial management, such as investment processes, business case development, cost and recovery models
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate concepts to a senior management and customers
- Demonstrates inclusive leadership, effectively coaches for performance and career development and is a role model in the pursuit of excellence
- Experience in product management focused on technology products is an advantage
- Proven track record in managing broad Technical Delivery teams, particular those based on software with agile methodologies
- Concise communicator who is able to translate details into a concise story
- Experience working with a large global organization and building and managing a global team
- Self-starter who wants to be a change agent, make improvements, roll up sleeves and make a difference
- Demonstrated ability with presenting to and influencing senior management and establishing credibility with business executives
- Thought leader in software defined storage and technology who will bring creative ideas and innovative solutions
- Ability to successfully partner with emerging technology companies and deliver new, innovative capabilities
- Engineering degree in a technical discipline or similar experience
- Hands on experience with modern software defined storage products and their capabilities
- Is a thought leader in infrastructure, cloud engineering and application development
- Track record of driving innovation
- Broad technical knowledge in modern technology environments - understands Agile, Infrastructure as Code (IaC), DevOps, Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) and micro-service based design
- Proven experience managing culturally diverse and geographically distributed engineering & development teams
- Successful experience managing managers and/or team leads
- Effective project and program management skills
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
Ready to use your expertise and experience to drive change? Apply today.