Technology Business Relationship Manager
JPMorganChase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm withassets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investmentbanking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercialbanking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component ofthe Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions ofconsumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate,institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands.Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com .
Our Global Technology Infrastructure groupis a team of innovators rewarded with innovators who love technology as much asyou do. Together, you'll use a disciplined, innovative and a business focusedapproach to develop a wide variety of high-quality products and solutions.You'll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment whereyou-and the products you deliver-will thrive.
GTI Sustained Engineering (SE) is responsible for servicesupport and delivery for JPMorgan Chase's (JPMC) Global TechnologyInfrastructure. Through its Global Service Desk and Infrastructure OperationsCenters, SE provides global, coordinated diagnostic and support services, whileits Production Assurance and Support functions leverage and execute industry leadinginfrastructure management and support processes that are designed to minimizecustomer outages and impacts. JPMC is an equal opportunity employer.
Within SE, the Enterprise Production Management (EPM)team is responsible for providing governance of production across thefirm. The team manages all the major incidents that have significantimpact to JPMC's lines of business as part of a larger service management team. The team covers infrastructure across the globe using new state of the artGlobal Incident Command Centers. We are responsible for helping drivemajor incident resolution, while also driving all other pertinent aspects ofthe GICC (Global Incident Command Center) in all locations.
An ideal candidate should have strong technical backgroundand experience in production management with a goal to build softwaredevelopment capabilities to align with our Site Reliability Engineering (SRE)strategy. Expectations & Key responsibilities
- Review architectural design, recovery time objective, and failover of key Corporate and Investment Banking (CIB) applications
- Understand application dependency on key infrastructure components
- Interface with CIB application teams and GTI resolver teams to drive continuous improvements
- Plan key critical change events
- Provide updates to senior management team on critical events
- Drive post mortem events to improve stability and security
Whenyou work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a globalfinancial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggesttech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technologyinitiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations inelectronic payments, cyber security, machine learning, and cloud development.Our $9.5B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to createinnovative solutions that will not only transform the financial servicesindustry, but also change the world.
AtJPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, andwe're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. Weencourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitivebenefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as partof a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives ofpeople and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
- 15 years of experience in technology operations team
- Experience managing RedHat, Windows, Oracle, and MSSQL
- Understanding of Cloud infrastructure and key network technologies like firewall, network routers, and switches
- Understanding of configuration and vulnerability mangament
- Experience in automation technologies and collaboration skills
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong focus in client relationships and customer feedback
- ITIL certification a plus
- Experience in a large banking environment a plus
- Familiar with agile practices