DBA - SQL-Server
- Morristown, NJ, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Analytic Recruiting Inc.
- 13 nov. 18
Well established Investment management firm seeks an experienced SQL Server DBA.
Will be responsible for all DBA functions such as installations, upgrades, data analysis, SQL optimization, database tuning and general database reliability analysis. Will work with and support development team throughout the system lifecycle on recommendations on table design, database index optimization, and SQL query design.
- Five plus years SQL Server DBA experience
- Experience in managing the SQL Server database security
- Experience with SQL Server HA configurations and disaster recovery
- Investment applications systems a plus
- Bachelors and Master’s degrees in relevant disciplines
Keywords: SQL Server, DBA
If you are a suitable candidate, you can expect:
- A follow-up call to further discuss the position, your interests and expertise.
- Your resume will be sent to our client(s) only after we obtain your approval.
Please refer to Job # 23049 and send attached resume to email@example.com