IT Data Analyst III (US)
- Mount Laurel, NJ, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- TD Bank Group
- 11 déc. 18
IT Data Analyst III (US)
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com .
Building a World-Class Technology Team at TD
We can't afford to be boring. Neither can you. The scale and scope of what TD does may surprise you. The rapid pace of change makes it a business imperative for us to be smart and open
About This Role
We are looking for someone to provide a broad range of data analysis functions such as data modeling, structured query language (SQL) data quality, data profiling, extract-transform-load (ETL), metadata enrichment and management, data provenance and lineage, report design and other specialized data management functions. You'll be guided by data specialists or managers to design, develop and support TD's data management solutions.
Meaningful work is fueled by meaningful performance and career development conversations with your manager. Here are the essential job functions of this position:
- Provide data analysis, assess data management requirements for data platforms, applications, systems, servers.
- Develop, maintain data knowledge from upstream sources within relevant platform and applications using profiling, quality reporting tools and technical and business metadata capture.
- Ensure data complies with TD standards, policies, guidelines.
- Collaborate to elicit and articulate data requirements.
- Contribute to data involving project business requirements and data requirements documents.
- Use industry-standard modeling tools to develop, maintain models.
- Help development and testing teams resolve data issues.
- Use BI tools and SQL to build and support reports.
- Support user community by helping them interpret data.
- Provide data governance and availability support to ensure appropriate capture of data privacy and security requirements, governance and access controls.
- Assist with testing related to implementation, upgrades, and patches.
- Build subject matter knowledge across business lines.
- Define, build, manage data catalog for data platforms, systems, servers and applications.
- Ensure metadata and data lineage are captured and compatible with enterprise metadata and data management tools and processes.
- Run QA reports, resolve integrity issues to ensure accurate reporting and records;
- Meet business reporting and analytical needs: gather, review, analyze, profile, validate, map system data.
- Research, identify issues, determine approach to correct data, identify, analyze and interpret trends/patterns in complex datasets.
- Determine, analyze business line requirements, use system data, support senior management and departments with business reporting.
- Understand data initiatives and capabilities, governance principles, enterprise-wide application
- Respect TD's technology delivery practices, standards, project management disciplines.
What can you bring to TD? Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. Here are the minimum requirements for this position:
- Undergraduate Degree or Technical Certificate.
- 3-5 years relevant experience.
- Ability to learn and apply new concepts quickly.
- Equipped to participate in development of small-scale data-marts or changes to enterprise data warehouses.
- History as a collaborative and strong team player.
- Strong analytical/problem-solving and, verbal/written communication skills (note: can articulate complex ideas and results clearly to varied audience).
- Capable and eager to work under minimal direction in fast-paced energetic environment, managing multiple projects and priorities at once (moderately complex, varied in scope).
- Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
Preferred Qualifications - Here are the preferred qualifications for this role:
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.