Manager IT Support (US)
- Mount Laurel, NJ, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- TD Bank Group
- 16 janv. 19
Manager IT Support (US)
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com .
Building a World-Class, Diverse and Inclusive Technology Team at TD
We can't afford to be boring. Neither can you. The scale and scope of what TD does may surprise you. The rapid pace of change makes it a business imperative for
About This Role
We are looking for someone to manage and lead a team of IT professionals in providing a range of application support and services ensuring enterprise operating standards are met and business objectives are achieved.
Meaningful work is fueled by meaningful performance and career development conversations with your manager. Here are the essential job functions of this position:
- Oversee incident investigations to find root causes, then put high-quality remediation plans into action.
- Manage the operations, support, management of products, systems, applications and services for a range of clients to support them in meeting business objectives and goals.
- Manage relationships with delivery teams and partners, hold regular service delivery reviews.
- Drive and manage a highly effective controls environment covering change management, production implementation, compliance and audit controls, and business continuity.
- Promptly schedule test cycles and deployments with delivery teams.
- Ensure scheduled changes take place with proper testing, monitoring and implementation, at minimal business risk.
- Work with technology partners to ensure environment modifications interact appropriately, data conversion impacts are considered, and other areas of impact are addressed and meet performance requirements.
- Understand and identify opportunities to improve support costs (people, infrastructure, applications).
- Oversee system, project and technical interface integration to ensure efficient operations and high-quality client support and service.
- Lead effort to test, debug, performance analyze and document environment components.
- Monitor service levels, set targets, take action.
- Negotiate, document project deliverables, timelines, charters, costing, governance.
- Identify IT service partners, develop business cases.
- May monitor and coordinate operating schedules and priorities for all application-related incidents to ensure effective and efficient operations support and maintenance.
- Focus on process improvements to lower operational, reputational and proprietary risks.
- Ensures operations training documentation is current and readily available.
- Follow process management discipline for change management of all systems managed.
- Maintain effective dialogue with regulatory bodies and standards organizations.
- Continuously improve delivery promptness while balancing quality and price.
- May manage appropriate recovery of costs to ensure effective cost management within own area and may develop and manage budgets for IT related activities.
- Provide coaching, development, succession, recruitment, resource management, team leadership, input into performance and development plans.
What can you bring to TD? Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. Here are the minimum requirements for this position:
- Undergraduate Degree or Technical Certificate.
- Graduate Degree Preferred.
- 7+ years relevant experience.
- Ability to oversee new releases or projects typically focused on a specific product, system, application of moderate scope and complexity.
- Manages multiple teams and/or projects with increasing degree of complexity and broad scope, could manage or lead a group (
- Ability to work independently and often autonomously in the management of projects, teams and operational disciplines and develops strategic thinking and planning with respect to work execution.
- Ability to assume responsibility for management of the overall team providing both leadership and technical guidance. set targets and objectives for the team, and deliver results.
- Readiness to manage projects and teams (including financials) and advocates for reusability of architecture and processes by new business initiatives.
- Sound management capabilities with respect to problem resolution, plans and strategies for operational improvement/advancement.
- Leadership in growing team expertise to align with demand and TD's business and technology direction. assess team capabilities, proactivity in identifying ways to provide and enhance value delivered.
- Interest and drive to enhance knowledge/expertise by staying abreast of industry and business trends.
- Commitment to ensuring a close relationship is maintained with clients in order to keep informed of their business needs and direction.
- Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
Preferred Qualifications - Here are the preferred qualifications for this role:
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.