C# WPF Developer
- North Brunswick, NJ, États-Unis North Brunswick NJ US
- Intérim, Mi-temps
- Synechron Inc.
- 06 août 18 2018-08-06
Capital Markets, C# .NET 4.5, WPF, WCF, MVVM, IOC
• Have to work closely with the Fixed Income trading group/traders.
• Should be able to talk the same language when it comes to requirements and be able to independently solve the problem.
• Prioritizing and managing multiple tasks and working in a virtual environment with minimal supervision.
• Strong object oriented Analysis and design skills.
• Focus of work should be in Microsoft technologies, including .Net 4.0/4.5, C#, SQL Server 2008, and Visual Studio 12/13
• Extensive experience in .NET 4.0/4.5 framework Extensive C#.net development experience in 2010/12/13 MS Visual Studio environment
• Strong Expertise in developing WPF desktop applications
• Extensive expertise on SQL server 2008/2012.
• Expertise in building application using WPF (mvvm) and Entity frame Work/nhibernate.
• Experience in building Service Oriented Architecture.
• Full SDLC experience