Cyber IT Risk & Strategy Senior Consultant
As a Cyber Risk Senior Consultant for Deloitte's Financial Risk Services, you'll work with our diverse teams of leading professionals to help design and implement solutions to some of today's toughest cybersecurity challenges so they can achieve business growth and manage risk. You'll build on your foundations in Information Technology and Business to design and implement business-aligned cyber risk management programs, processes, and systems that help clients focus their investments on key information technology risks.
In your role as a Senior Consultant, you will support a team in delivering projects across a variety of cyber topics, including such examples as:
- Understand how business functions operate and how industry trends impact a client's business
- Assessing or developing an organization's cyber risk strategy and posture, as it relates to data risk, cyber risk management, cyber risk frameworks and policies, and/or cyber risk measures, methods, and reporting
- Strategically drive the development and execution of risk assessments and mitigation plans to enhance the client's ability to identify, evaluate, prioritize and mitigate risks
- Implement risk management solutions aligned to the client's vision and strategic priorities
- Deliver key messages with clarity, confidence, and poise to instill confidence in clients
- Drive development and implementation of cyber strategies targeted on key client's risk and business needs, and enhanced by leading practices
- Develop impactful reports and presentations that support the achievement of engagement goals and objectives
- Execute large scale cyber risk and security engagements across global customers by developing security strategies based on risk management and compliance requirements while maintaining metrics on milestones, customer satisfactions and profitability.
- Understand technical and business requirements to develop tactical and strategic roadmaps to address and implement Secure SDLC controls (data privacy, SAST, DAST, etc).
- Drive and develop the DevSecOps offerings portfolio for business transformations and implementations.
- Utilize advanced technology expertise in Secure SDLC, Product Management, Information Security, and DevOps to drive engagements in the space of business process transformation, re-platforming, Enterprise Architecture and IT solution implementations.
- Integrate security control design, implementation, and testing into the DevOps offerings.
- Envision upcoming security trends and innovate on developing solutions to anticipate future requirements and expectations from clients.
- Advise clients in global trends relating to Cyber Risk requirements and work collaboratively with them to enhance capabilities.
- Contribute to Deloitte's thought leadership in client organizations and the external market place.
- Work includes project management, offering operations/development, sales, innovation, eminence building and people development.
At Deloitte we view cyber risk as primarily a business challenge. Understanding that even the most well-secured clients will occasionally experience serious cyber incidents, we developed the Secure.Vigilant.Resilient.\u2122 framework to help them take a more comprehensive approach so they can thrive, even in the face of escalating threats. It takes advanced technologies to address cyber risk, but it also takes strong threat awareness and analytic capabilities, solid preparedness to respond to a crisis, and strong leadership and governance processes to keep things focused on what really matters to the organization. Deloitte stands out as one of the few firms that can offer our clients the full range of capabilities needed to build comprehensive cyber risk programs. Every year we serve hundreds of clients across every major industry sector. Our Cyber Risk Services teams work at both the C-suite level, and the technology operations level. This broad vantage point enables us to offer the most informed, innovative advisory services. By joining our team, you'll be part of developing the future state of cyber risk solutions. Learn more about our Cyber Risk Services practice. Qualifications
- Bachelor of Science/Business Administration with a concentration in computer science, information systems, information security, math, decision sciences, risk management, engineering (mechanical, electrical, industrial) or other business/technology disciplines
- Travel up to 80% required (Mon - Thurs).
- 2 + year minimum of work experience in 1 or more Cyber focus areas such as: Data Risk, Identity, Risk Assessment, SEIM, NIST/ISO or Regulatory framework - NYDFS or FSIEC.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
How you'll grow
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects/assignments/responsibilities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong academic track record and relevant professional certifications
Through your variety of experiences at Deloitte, you will have the opportunity to develop analytical, communication, and leadership skills that can help you achieve your full potential, no matter what career path you eventually choose. You will be continually challenged by your clients, your team members, and your peers. Along the way, you will have access to mentoring, counseling, and training opportunities to help foster and a ccelerate your development of new skills and capabilities. For new campus hires, we offer extensive onboarding and new hire training to help you hit the ground running. You'll travel to Deloitte University for national new hire training that includes technical and soft skills training, as well as invaluable networking opportunities. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Deloitte's Culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. Corporate Citizenship
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world. Recruiter Tips
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte Advisory" means Deloitte & Touche LLP, which provides audit and enterprise risk services; Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP, which provides forensic, dispute, and other consulting services; and its affiliate, Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP, which provides a wide range of advisory and analytics services. Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP is not a certified public accounting firm. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. These entities are separate subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: EY20NATESRCON-SG65