IT Audit Manager
- Parsippany, NJ, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Michael Page International - US
- 15 janv. 18 2018-01-15
The position requires the individual to assist in the development and execution of the IT audit plan and activities, specifically related to: technical IT audits, pre-implementation reviews of complex information systems or programs, integrated audits, and IT general controls. The individual should have a broad range of IT and business knowledge, experience in leading audits with limited supervision, and the ability to manage business relationships and interface with all levels of the organization.
Well Known & Established Specialty Retailer.
- Responsible for assessing and prioritizing the technology risks within the firm as it relates to financial reporting.
- Participate in ongoing enterprise risk assessment process and assist in developing and executing on the firm's audit plan.
- Perform internal testing on systems and data processing focusing on IT General Controls and application controls, and make recommendations to ensure the adequacy and effectiveness of the processes and controls.
- Work with our external auditors as well as other external parties for independent security audits. Recommend improvements to processes and controls and help stakeholders develop a plan to address issues raised in internal and external audits.
- Collaborate very closely with the firm's finance and IT teams and align internal control initiatives.
- Coordinate with other risk management functions (e.g., Legal, Information Security) to minimize duplication of effort and to ensure efficient execution.
- Continuously improve our ability to mitigate risks throughout the company and come up with recommendation on how to integrate controls as part of daily operations.
- Bachelors in Information Technology or related field
- Minimum of 5-7 years of relevant experiences in IT and/or IT audit
- Professional certification of one or more (CISA, CISSP, CIA or CPA)
- Advanced verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Excellent leadership, teamwork and client service skills
- Strong time management and project management skills, with the ability to prioritize and work in a highly dynamic, fast paced and team oriented environment
- Strong diplomacy skills and the ability to resolve conflict in a professional manner
- A proven record of success leading teams, identifying key risks and controls, and executing IT and integrated audits
The client offers a great work environment, competitive base + bonus and excellent benefits, including:
- Medical/Dental/Vision plans
- 401 (k)
- Vacation/Personal/Holiday/Sick Time Off
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Care/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts