Internal Audit - Resource and Applications Analyst
- Not Specified
- Princeton, NJ, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 08 déc. 18
About BlackRock BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to our clients, we provide the investment and technology solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of September 30, 2018, the firm managed approximately $6.44 trillion in assets on
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to our clients, we provide the investment and technology solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of September 30, 2018, the firm managed approximately $6.44 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide. For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com | Twitter: @blackrock | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock.
The resource and applications analyst is part of a dynamic and rapidly evolving team that is looking to have central ownership of core tools supporting the department, as well as the management and implementation of new tools to enhance the auditor experience. This role will be the primary manager/administrator of our resource and scheduling tool; effectively aiding in the scheduling of resources globally and the owner of maintaining and making development enhancements to the primary application the auditors utilize on a day to day basis. The person applying for this role must embrace a fast paced environment and be energized by helping to drive continuous improvement.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Managing the department’s access and permissions to the suite of audit applications. This includes setting up all new hires and assignment of appropriate roles and managing any edits to permissions given changes in users’ roles.
- Schedule resources as appropriate in accordance with project requirements, and our processes and procedures.
- Work closely with the Audit Leadership team in identifying and resolving staffing conflicts.
- Liaise with project leads to ensure that the forward schedule meets future requirements.
- Monitor the utilization of resources to ensure effective and efficient scheduling.
- Manage and monitor that the global staff records their hours accurately in the scheduling system weekly and projects are updated appropriately to allow for the production of accurate management reporting.
- Become an SME on audit tools and address any day-to-day requests that may arise from the department.
- Engage with Technology, Audit and others to evaluate business processes, define business requirements, test and implement solutions that will enhance our workflow and operations – with our audit management tool.
- Work in our audit management tool’s development environment to make the agreed upon changes, test them for accuracy and implement into production, once required approvals are obtained.
- Ability to suggest enhancements to the audit management tool’s workflow to improve user experience.
- Contribute to the maintenance of BAU of the audit applications.
- Update and maintain procedures; train new hires on applications, as needed.
- Perform special projects as needed.
Skills and Experience:
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Computer Science or business management is preferred. BA/BS, or equivalent, is required
- Sound knowledge and experience of a scheduling system, together with well-developed IT skills is a plus.
- Results driven individual with a high level of attention to detail.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Must embrace a fast paced environment and be energized by helping to drive continuous improvement
- Excellent communication with all levels within the organization (verbal, written, and listening) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with peers and business partners.
- Commitment and strong work ethic; demonstrates willingness to put in extra time and effort, if needed.
- Ability to quickly learn new and existing software.
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.