Internal Sales Support Analyst
- Not Specified
- Princeton, NJ, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 22 nov. 17 2017-11-22
BlackRock is a global leader in investment management, risk management and advisory services for institutional and retail clients. At September 30, 2016, BlackRock’s AUM was $5.1 trillion. BlackRock helps clients around the world meet their goals and overcome challenges with a range of products that
BlackRock is a global leader in investment management, risk management and advisory services for institutional and retail clients. At September 30, 2016, BlackRock’s AUM was $5.1 trillion. BlackRock helps clients around the world meet their goals and overcome challenges with a range of products that include separate accounts, mutual funds, iShares® (exchange-traded funds), and other pooled investment vehicles. BlackRock also offers risk management, advisory and enterprise investment system services to a broad base of institutional investors through BlackRock Solutions®. As of September 30, 2016, the firm had approximately 13,000 employees in 30 countries and a major presence in global markets, including North and South America, Europe, Asia, Australia and the Middle East and Africa. For additional information, please visit the Company’s website at www.blackrock.com | Twitter: @blackrock_news | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
Within the Client Businesses Group, we pride ourselves on creating, communicating, and delivering investment solutions for clients worldwide. To that end, we have teams of professionals with expertise in the many functions that combine make this effort successful and sustainable, including relationship management, marketing, sales, client service, and product development and management.
We serve institutional and retail clients in more than 60 countries, including pension funds, foundations, endowments, official institutions, insurance companies, sub-advisory relationships, high net worth individuals, family offices, and private banks. Further, we work to cultivate relationships with key distributors of our investment products, such as broker-dealers, banks, registered investment advisers, financial planners, insurance companies, and building societies.
Alternative Investments, Cash Management, Financial Institutions, Global Consultant Relations, International, Institutional Product & Investment Communications, Private Client, Real Estate, Capital Markets, Pensions/Tax-Exempt, and Wealth Management are some of the key global product units, client business units, and global cross-channel teams that together form BlackRock’s premier Global Client Group.
The U.S. Wealth Advisory team is responsible for distribution, marketing and product management for BlackRock’s U.S.-registered products, including alternative investments, open-end funds, closed-end funds, ETF’s and managed accounts.
- Prepare sales/marketing proposals for FAs and/or Sales personnel.
- Run and analyze bond portfolios through Bloomberg and Credit Scope.
- Research and resolve all Separately Managed Account administrative/operational issues: Fee Calculations/Issues, Billing Inquires, PC Issues and any other Account Issues.
- Maintain and develop knowledge of BlackRock products, marketing sales strategies, systems and applications to fully support/service the FAs with all inquiries.
- Function as a back-up to phone coverage for Sales Support representatives.
- Functioning as a liaison between the Financial Advisors and respective regional sales personnel.
- Ability to multitask and work under tight time constraints.
- Expectations are to grow and develop in the role and progress to more senior positions on the US Retail Sales Desk
- BA/BS required emphasis on finance or economics preferred.
- Ability to understand investment products and services, as well as general investment and securities concepts.
- Strong interpersonal skills necessary to communicate complex information to a wide variety of personnel in a clear, concise and well-organized manner. Excellent telephone skills required to maintain relationships with FAs, approach new prospects, follow up on previous sales efforts, and enhance BlackRock’s image.
- Strong level of written and verbal communication skills required to prepare and present sales plans and materials, provide technical information regarding products and services, and develop sales presentations.
- Analytical skills necessary to analyze and interpret complex investment product information and determine appropriate response to meet the needs of Financial Advisors. Capable of applying information about the economy, competitor products and services and other financial information to influence the sales of BlackRock Funds.
- Emergent sales acumen and the desire/ability to generate sales opportunities. Must be confident, persuasive and credible over the phone and in person.
- Strong familiarity with computer applications (i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, etc.)
- Series 7 & Series 66 preferred or expected to be obtained within 6 months of hire