- Princeton, NJ, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Credit Suisse -
- 22 juil. 18
Market Data Infrastructure Support - AVP
Global Market Data & Group CTO Change is responsible for the delivery of terminal services, data feeds, networks and venue connectivity to trading exchanges globally. Networks and Connectivity Services are core to providing both internal and external system interfaces.
- Market Data Integration (MDI) are responsible for implementing and supporting connectivity to electronic stock exchanges and external clients, as well as the numerous market data and service providers within the region.
- MDI are expected to manage all relationships with technical account managers from the different vendors in order to maintain an on-going roadmap in terms of upgrades and releases. The department is also responsible for managing the scripting, rollout and 2nd line support of various third party applications.
- It is a fast paced environment aligned very closely with a number of Application Development teams located in different regions. Work is a combination of production support and project management, originating either from the vendors or from business teams within Credit Suisse.
- Install, maintain and document external infrastructure provided by CS or Vendor.
- Assisting Engineering team to deliver strategic projects.
- Ensure that the external infrastructure is provisioned both in production and DR for smooth and efficient failover. Some of the major infrastructures we are responsible for include.
- Manage regional carrier's relationship in order to maintain reduced levels of production outages and lead time for new projects.
- Manage relationship with internal partners (Low Latency Team, Network Team & the business.)
- Provide regional escalation for standalone vendor products.
- Attend Incident management calls representing the regional
- Script and support market data applications that have contracts negotiated by the Service Consultants.
- Consistently maintaining documentation of the most recent production environment.
- Keeps clients, vendors, team members, and management aware of work being done.
- Contribute to global book of work and initiatives.
- Undergraduate Degree from University or College
- Minimum 5 years of IT experience, minimum 3 years in financial services.
- Knowledge of IP networks and components. TCP/IP, switches, routers, hubs etc., cabling issues, leased lines. Knowledge of enterprise networking and additional issues surrounding large scale network infrastructures.
- Knowledge of network management software products & IT security (firewall management)
- Deep dive network problem solving - e.g. packet capture analysis, use of Wireshark decoders, experience using Niksun devices/products.
- Multicast feed monitoring - experience designing solutions to monitor multicast UDP traffic for gaps and sequence mismatches - in particular in related to exchange feeds
- Understanding of latency measurement, packet capture solutions
- Familiarity with Market Data application and vendors, i.e., Reuters, Bloomberg, etc. (a plus)
- Strong client & vendor communication skills are essential. The candidate will spend a large part of his/her time working with external clients and vendors.
- Ability to interact effectively with team members at all levels as well as with Market Data vendors.
- Ability to take ownership and be pro-active.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and understanding of project management.
- Ability to provide good written documentation. Experience supporting a global environment and user base (a plus).
- Experienced in problem solving and technical troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of regional exchange (NYSE, NASDAQ, CME, OPRA…)