Data Lineage Workstream Lead
- Weehawken, NJ, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 23 mai 19
Job Reference # 192849BR
Do you enjoy the challenge of adapting your working style in an environment where processes and standards are evolving? Are you passionate about managing a team to deliver high quality results in line with stretch timeline? Are you motivated by a work environments which is fast paced, and has multiple dependencies?
We’re looking for a Data Lineage Workstream Lead to:
- lead, coach and manage an effective team of Business Analysts that deliver high-quality results,
- ensure an excellent standard for all aspects of delivery and governance, including planning and status reporting, management of key risks and issues and timely escalation,
- ensure the team is following the implemented processes and quality assurance standards and be able to work at different levels of granularity,
- establish relationships with different stakeholders within the organization to ensure all validations and ratifications are completed,
- raise process, methodology and tooling challenges and requirements to the change team and
- collaborate with other DMO teams to ensure timely delivery.
You will be working in Group Operations within the Data Management Office (DMO). This role sits within the Data Lineage team, which operates out of Weehawken, London, Pune and Bangalore. The Data Lineage team is responsible for working directly with divisional subject matter experts, in both the business and IT, to map data flows in the organization and populate and maintain the group data dictionary. The DMO is responsible for embedding a data management culture into the organization by advocating for our strategy and proactively challenging the way the firm works with data. The DMO is made up of approximately 100 people, comprising UBS permanent staff, contractors and consultants.
- at least 4 years of experience in Financial Services, Consultancy or Data within other Industries
- strong organization, project and program management skills with emphasis on timely delivery, risk management and stakeholder management, specifically, extensive experience of interacting and influencing senior management
- experience of managing a diverse workforce or resources located in multiple locations using appropriate communication, delegation and planning skills
- excellent decision making and problem solving ability, with a "can do" attitude
- knowledge of Banking or Capital Markets and familiar with current regulations such as BCBS 239, IFRS, CCAR, and an understanding of application data governance and data management (desirable, not essential)
- methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
- collaborative mind-set with the ability to bring teams to work together towards a common goal, listen to different views and facilitate decision making in a proactive manner
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.