Digital Analytics Engineer
- Weehawken, NJ, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 19 mars 19
Job Reference # 185760BR
Are you passionate about analytics, data and business optimization? Do you enjoy the ever-changing landscape of digital data collection? We're looking for someone like that to:
- design and implement customized solutions and technical tag implementation strategies within DTM
- generate customized web analytic collection code and assist with its implementation and deployment
- drive efficiencies in how analytical services are delivered, through automation and standardization of analytical delivery
- monitor data and tag quality and proactively action issues and discrepancies. Ensure data integrity between Adobe Analytics and upstream/downstream systems. Work with other teams to effectively resolve data deltas and conflicts
- collaborate with the internal Digital Analytics business team to translate business requirements into technical requirements, conduct QA/validation, deployment to production, and post-production validation
- optimize the implementation of other marketing and tracking tools such as Adobe Target and ClickTale
You'll be working in the Investment Bank Research Technology team in Weehawken, NJ. The team is currently in the middle of a transformation program which places technology at the heart of new business processes and strategies and has created exciting opportunities within Group Technology. The Research Application Delivery function is responsible for the change and maintenance of applications to support the Global Research Technology Platform.
- minimum 3 years' experience developing web analytics solution code
- an Adobe Analytics Developer Certificate or ACE: Reports and Analytics Implementation credentials
- experience debugging client side applications
- experience with Tag Management Systems (Adobe DTM, Google Tag Manager, Tealium)
- experience in large-scale software engineering organizations (Agile or related experience)
- experience creating and supporting complex software in an Enterprise environment
- passionate about digital marketing and web analytics
- highly self-motivated and have a track record demonstrating initiative and drive
- a curious individual that's always interested in innovating
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.