Lead Architect - Access Management
- Weehawken, NJ, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 23 mai 19
Job Reference # 185720BR
Do you have a passion for access management – like thinking abstractly about the difference between an entity, identity and an account? Despair when people believe entitlement management is only about adding users to groups? Are you a highly skilled Identity or Access Management (AM) Security Architect with the ability to drive strategic architecture? Are you experienced working with global teams, IT and business stakeholders, drive strategic visions as well as continuous improvement for AM ?If so, we're looking for a senior architect who can help us:
– Manage a team of architects to drive innovation and change across UBS to move Access Management solutions to best in class
– Develop architecture, strategies, and architecture guidelines for technologies and solutions in the Access Management domain
– Be responsible for defining and reviewing technical security designs and solutions
– Support the service and product managers in defining long-term strategies for their products and services and act as their trusted advisors before they approve project-level solution architecture design documents
– Work closely with Security CTO colleagues to deliver design roadmaps that meet business and IT requirements
– Promote and gain approval for strategic ideas and decisions with business stakeholders.
You'll be working in the Access Management team (part of Security IT). Our role is to provide services and products for access management across UBS globally. We help by managing the lifecycle of identities, Request/Approval Workflow systems, Provisioning of global repositories such as LDAP, Active Directory, and provide the entitlement management and review/certification solutions across the bank. We are a strong team with deep knowledge of IDAM.
The group have high visibility and buy-in from stakeholders to move the existing solutions into best in class, using leading technologies such as analytics, robotics, and delivering bespoke solutions based on a Service Orientated Architecture (SOA).
– Excellent Knowledge and experience of the Identity & Access Management Domain – min. 7 years
– Have experience of any vendor identity and access management product e.g. SailPoint IIQ, Oracle Identity Manager or other (min. 3 years)
– Excellent Architecture skills, able to understand the bigger picture and derive possible options for improvement and understand consequences for all impacted areas, striving for sustainable strategic approaches to reach defined target states while taking into account tactical needs for temporary intermediate states (Min. 10 years)
– Architectural experience of the rollout of complex IDAM solutions being rolled out across a global corporate environment. (min. 5 years)
– Experienced and comfortable working with senior level stakeholders (Managing Director level)
– An excellent communicator – and are able to deal with both business and technical stakeholders
– Highly organized to cope with heavy demand and challenging situations.
– Collaborative and can comfortably work with challenging internal and external stakeholders
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.