Are you an experienced Senior Business Analyst with Asset Management, Wealth or Investment Management experience? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
• Work with distributed users to define and capture requirements, in addition to working with distributed scrum and a scrum of scrums delivery process
• Take high level user experience, business, process and functional requirements and break them down to releases, sub release, and sprint ready User Stories
• Ensure business goals are understood and requirements/user stories/acceptance criteria are documented in conjunction with Product Owners, to enable solutions to be defined by the scrum team together with driving standardization platform processes
• Gather requirements using differing consulting and facilitation approaches as required (e.g. workshops, interviews, etc.)
You’ll be working in the Strategic Risk Initiative for Asset Management in Weehawken, but will have colleagues in EMEA & US. Our team is responsible for providing state of the art platform to manage & monitor Market Risk as well as Credit Risk across Asset Management. Our platform ensures Asset Management division's compliance to various regulatory requirements.
– At a minimum, have a Degree level qualification.
– Have 6+ years of hands-on design and development experience using C# or Python, Restful Webservices, Angular, SQL Server, and Oracle.
– Have experience working in teams for development of high-performance, large-scale systems.
– Have excellent understanding of ETL and datawarehousing concepts.
– Have a great knowledge on performance tuning for both Oracle and SQL Server databases.
– Have excellent written and verbal communication skills and an ability to work as part of a global team.
– Have a fairly good knowledge of the Asset Management domain and Capital Markets.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.