Us Business Transformation Manager
- Whippany, NJ, États-Unis Whippany NJ US
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Barclays - US
- 25 mai 18 2018-05-25
About Barclays in the US Barclay's offers corporate and investment banking and credit card services in the US. Our 10,000 US colleagues are located in offices across the country, with headquarters in New York City. In 2017, Barclays announced plans to create a world-class campus in Whippany, New Jersey, for our Technology, Operations and Functional teams in the US. Other principal locations include Delaware, Nevada, Ohio and Maine.
Overall purpose of role
The overall purpose of this role is to oversee the end to end Project planning, migration staging and data mining for Wholesale Lending Operations, and will lead a team of 4 to 5 direct reports. This will include:
- Responsibilities for designing, developing, managing and providing analysis for robust planning, reporting and capacity projections, and performance & utilization tracking across the multiple functions/multiple sites that make up Wholesale Lending Operations NA
- Accountability for the planning and aggregation of the Operations team support for the LoanIQ platform migration working with senior stakeholders across multiple functional areas.
- Support shaping the future of Wholesale Lending resulting in a step change in business performance (customer service, productivity, efficiency) and realize its strategic goals for our customers and our people.
- Responsible for budget, head count and location strategy implementation, unit cost development and client engagement models. Leverage data and predictive analytics to develop recommendations to assist Senior Stakeholders in making fact based decisions liaising regularly with Senior Stakeholders (including MD Level and above ) and be an integral part of the go to team for MI & Data analysis in Lending Operations, facilitating presentations & delivering detailed data packs at Senior Level.
- Lead and facilitate an experienced team of SMEs and project managers, engaging stakeholders, sourcing & managing resources from the Operations, Technology and MI community both onshore and offshore.
- Influence a wide-ranging audience across the Business & Operational functions to gain buy-in to Business requirements, performance/timelines, and plans informing fact based information via data collation/reporting & analysis.
- Secure resource from stakeholders/3rd parties e.g. offshore suppliers - to achieve goals & deliver robust MI /performance metrics/Analytic framework & reporting.
- Motivate and develop members of the virtual MI team to implement MI change for Lending Operations ensuring robust monitoring of deliverables.
- Support the design and management of plans to deliver the Wholesale Lending operational goals.
- Conduct specific business analysis tasks as directed by senior management.
- Design and facilitate in the delivery of optimal end to end business processes.
- Communicate status and updates to the Head of Wholesale Lending and stakeholders across the Barclays International franchise.
- Maintain awareness of business structures/process /change /volume change & other Business function dynamics to ensure data analysis & frameworks are current & focused.
- Effectively track & report progress on changes to Business processes via MI protocols on those processes and areas of the business affected by that change, e.g. agreeing with Business Owners the changing dynamics & tracking /monitoring /establishing frameworks to deliver MI on change impact/progress.
- Understand Barclays Group processes & policies and ensure adherence to them.
Stakeholder Management and Leadership
- Interface with multiple functions across the Bank, including Technology, Finance, Operations, Compliance, Sales, Risk, and Origination.
- Conducting all team leadership activities (e.g. performance management).
- Respond and deliver on ad hoc requests for analysis from senior leadership across the business.
- Support senior leadership in the preparation of material and attendance and contribution to key management meetings.
Decision-making and Problem Solving
- Strong business analysis skills covering people, process and systems.
- Strong numeric and analytical skills with ability to model annuity schedules.
- Strong quantitative skills to understand and deep dive into data sets as required.
- Consolidating inputs from disparate sources into outcomes.
Risk and Control Objective
Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
- BA required.
- 3-5 Years Financial Services experience
- MBA highly desirable.
- Strong commercial and client focus.
- 1-2 years of experience in stakeholder management at a senior level - MD/D/VP.
- Awareness of key drivers of service excellence and operational efficiency, proven ability to think creatively & identify innovative solutions.
- Proven experience of managing operational processes/ leading small teams.
- Proven experience of analysis, creativity and innovation and ability to conceive original and practical solutions to complex and business critical problems.
- Previous experience managing large scale transformation or implantation, internal or external to their organization.
- Track record of successfully delivering an excellent level of service as part of a team under challenging circumstances.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to effectively manage key relationships across functions, the global matrix and external stakeholders.
- Understands the Business Strategy and is able to influence the outcomes and drive delivery of organizational goals.