VP, Management Information & Reporting Partner
- Whippany, NJ, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Barclays - US
- 07 déc. 17 2017-12-07
The MI & Reporting Partner is an integral part of Barclays' Global Chief Control Office responsible for maintaining and enhancing an effective MI and Reporting proposition, which meets the business needs and regulatory requirements. The role holder will partner with business, functions and the associated chief control officers and their teams to deliver value-adding MI products, reporting & business intelligence for a range of stakeholders, customers and governance reporting.
Management Information & Reporting
- Deliver best in class business intelligence to enable stakeholders to make informed business decisions.
- Work collaboratively with the CGI MI Practice Leadership team to deliver against the MI & Reporting strategy for Barclays' control environment.
- Work collaboratively with allocated business/function to produce clear, consistent, robust and value-adding MI capability, leveraging all stakeholder requirements.
- Ensure consistent MI & Reporting insights quality is delivered pan-business/function.
- Act as the overall quality assessor of all MI & Reporting products published to the role holder's business(es) or function(s).
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement in MI Practice products and overall proposition, both with allocated business/function and cross-firm.
- Act as principle point of contact for allocated business/function for all MI Practice enquiries and requirements.
- Co-ordinate, monitor, review and report on regulatory engagement.
Stakeholder Management and Leadership:
- Participate in CGI MI leadership and other meetings as necessary.
- Represent the CGI in matters relating to the above defined responsibilities.
- Build and maintain sustainable and credible relationships with allocated business/function to ensure their input is incorporated into transformation programmes/projects.
- Ability to manage a highly complex matrix of stakeholders at a senior level both within the ServCo, Functions and Trading Entities is important.
- Provide support for effective interaction with all global regulators on CCO CGI change.
- To role model the values and set the tone from the top on how to 'Live the values' when dealing with internal and external stakeholders.
- To lead, manage and develop colleagues in the most effective and efficient manner to achieve the execution of the business strategy and plan in line with the Barclays Purpose, Values and Behaviours.
- To be accountable for the performance management process for own team as well as talent development and succession plans for own team.
- Lead, manage and develop CGI colleagues to execute against the MI strategy, including building a culture for performance consistent with our core values.
Risk and Control Objective
- Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
- Level of accountability
- Ownership and/or influence on policies and strategy
- Quantify any financial accountability /budgetary requirements
- Likely timeframe of role activities
- The impact of the role on the team/organisation
- Stakeholder management and leadership - describe levels of stakeholders the individual will be interacting with and expectations. Discuss nature/ breadth/ interpersonal leadership qualities required
- Decision making and problem solving. Extent and level to which the job requires evaluative judgement and analytical skills. Detail should be provided as to the type and complexity of problems and the impact the role has on developing or enhancing existing systems or processes.