What will you be doing?
• Working with technology partners to design and deliver voice infrastructure changes for the bank
• Managing of project delivery through planning and execution phases
• Creating of design documentation that meets the business requirements whilst also being resilient and cost efficient
• Configuration and deployment of voice hardware, or managing of vendor resources where applicable
• Creating of appropriate support documentation for handover to Voice Operations
What we’re looking for:
• 4+ years of experience in designing and implementing Trader voice solutions
• 4+ year in-Depth technical knowledge of Cisco Call Manager and SME
• In-Depth technical knowledge of Ribbon Core SBC infrastructure and especially the 5400 model.
• Strong experience writing and presenting technical documentation
• Excellent experience acting as a technical PM to manage vendor deliverables and internal teams
What you need to succeed in this role:
• Experience of working for a global organization and deploying solutions for regions across the globe
• Experience with upskilling other team members
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and at unsociable hours if needed
• Excellent experience in managing 3rd party deliverables for both internal and external parties
Where will you be working?
At Barclays, we are proud to be redefining the future of finance and here at Whippany we are defining the future of the workplace and the future of the way we work and live. We are creating a unique community, one of four strategic tech-enabled hubs that will redefine opportunity for everyone who works here. Whatever you do at Whippany, you’ll have every chance to build a world-class career in this world-class environment.