- Brooklyn, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
Site Reliability Engineer
- Brooklyn, NY, États-Unis
Site Reliability EngineerWorking in Cybersecurity takes pure passion for technology, speed, a constant desire to learn, and above all, vigilance in keeping every last asset safe and sound. You'll be on the front lines of innovation, working with a highly-motivated team laser-focused on analyzing, designing, developing and delivering solutions built to stop adversaries and strengthen our operations. Your research and work will ensure stability, capacity and resiliency of our products and emerging industry trends. Working in tandem with your internal team, as well as technologists and innovators across our global network, your ability to identify threats, provide intelligent analysis and positive actions will stop adversaries and strengthen our data.
The Data Protection Infrastructure Engineer will assist in design, development, testing and implementing technology in support of the data protection program. The successful candidate will work within the Security Engineering team, in partnership with the firm's Architecture, Security Operations and Lines of businesses, in a hands-on environment; working with numerous and varied applications. The successful candidate will have a strong combination of practical networking, development, engineering, administration, cryptography, rights management, and security skills.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Help develop new data protection technology strategies which ensure data protection is an inherent part of the technology fabric of the firm.
- Developing robust, scalable, resilient, instrumented enterprise systems driven by strong requirements based design
- Applying software engineering concepts to IT operational challenges
- Support the Firm's goals in data protection, including Get to Moderate.
- Nurturing a robust Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) culture
- Performs deployment, administration, management, configuration, testing, and integration tasks related to the data protection technology platform
- BS/BA degree or equivalent relative experience
- 3+ Years' experience in developing or engineering software, platforms and/or infrastructures.
- Understanding of identity, access and key management concepts
- Programming Skills (Python, Perl, Ruby, Bash, Go)
- Experience in Relational Databases (ex: Oracle, Sybase, Microsoft SQL)
- Experience in Operating system administration (ex: Windows, Linux)
- Experience with Hadoop distributions and ecosystem (ex: Cloudera, Hortonworks)
- Knowledge of Cybersecurity organization practices, operations, risk management processes, principles, architectural requirements, engineering and threats and vulnerabilities, including incident response methodologies
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
- Proficiency in the use of skills tools, staying current with skills, participating in multiple forums
- Experience with Agile and can work with at least one of the common frameworks is highly desired
- Ability to analyze vulnerabilities, threats, designs, procedures and architectural design, producing reports and sharing intelligence
- SW Development tools experience (Github, Terraform, Jenkins, etc.)
- Site reliability engineering experience
- Data Protection experience such as:
- Digital rights management
- Graph Databases
- Tokenization, data masking and data dispersion techniques
- Cryptography and data encryption
- Data classification, discovery concepts and products
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP) concepts and products
- Cybersecurity certifications such as CISSP and/or CISM
CTC (Cybersecurity & Technology Controls)
The Cybersecurity & Technology Controls group at JPMorgan Chase aligns the firm's cybersecurity, access management, controls and resiliency teams. The group proactively and strategically partners with all lines of business and functions to enable them to design, adopt and integrate appropriate controls; deliver processes and solutions efficiently and consistently; and drive automation of controls. The group's number one priority is to enable the business by keeping the firm safe, stable and resilient.
We are looking for multi-disciplined forward-looking technologists like you with diverse backgrounds and experiences including in areas such as cybersecurity, big data, machine learning risk management and controls, compliance and oversight, cloud security.
Tech at JPMC
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
Ready to use your expertise and experience to drive change? Apply today.