Chief Client Officer (JR1009795)
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
This critical and client facing role is responsible for the totality of the Issuer client experience. The individual will help better understand our client needs, build a longer term account management approach, build a long-term competitive advantage that will enable us to retain loyal clients. Reporting to the President of Broadridge Corporate Issuer Solutions, the CCO will create a strategy to help build our value proposition with our clients. Because this role is obsessively Client-centric, the leader will need to do more than satisfy our Clients. They will be totally engrossed in understanding how the minds of our Clients work. You will have to understand the customer inside-and-out; almost better than the Client itself. We have a vision to delight our clients and this role will take the lead in executing that plan. SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES:
- You will be an authority in the totality of the Issuer businesses, products and services
- Ideate and design new programs and systems to improve the Client experience
- You'll craft a strategy for the retention of clients and delighting our clients
- Collaborate on market research, branding, product solutions, customer experience, public relations, and other services related to our client teams.
- Seek and accept Client feedback and partner with Client Services and Operational organizations to address opportunities
- Lead the Broadridge Navigator Team who will handle accounts in the geographic locations assigned (NY, Chicago, San Francisco)
- Collaborate with all teams to ensure we meet our annual Client Satisfaction Scores SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Will adhere to the BCIS Leadership Team requirements: A Commitment to the success of our Issuer Team including following the Rules of the road for collaboration
- 10+ years leading Client Services organizations, preferably in financial services, corporate governance or communications
- Business Degree required; MBA preferred
- High degree of emotional intelligence
- Expert communications skills
- Ability and stamina for domestic travel 75-80% of the time