Marklogic Analyst (Contract)
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is growing! We are seeking a Conversion Analyst to help our clients convert onto the next-gen Broadridge platform. The Global Post Trade Management Solution Integration is a meaningful project for the future of Broadridge.
Are you looking for a dynamic and creative environment where you can build the future? If that sounds like the type of setting you'd like to work in we'd love to hear from you.
This is a contract position.
- Every single day you will perform analysis to resolve current/future state and process flows
- You will write business requirements documents and write/participate in functional requirements
- You will lead/manage conversion project resources
- You will establish and maintain consistent communication with the client regarding progress of conversion
- You will lead Workflow / Gap process and analysis as we go through the process.
- Balance and lead Mock and Parallel conversion activity.
- You will ensure the training process is running smoothly
- You'll be working on-site at the client location
- You will assist the Team Lead when necessary
- Proficient background in GPTM Technologies
- Financial Industry background
- Superb interpersonal skills
- Worked in a fast paced, high stress environment
- Preferred experience: AWS Deployment and issue analysis background