Production Coordinator (JR1004593)
- Edgewood, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Broadridge Financial Solutions
- 19 avr. 19
Production Coordinator (JR1004593)
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is growing. We are actively seeking a Production Coordinator for our Edgewood, NYThis role is in our Customer Communications Division, which offers a full range of multi-channel communications solutions, such as integrated print, mail and digital solutions for transactional, marketing and compliance communications. As our Production Coordinator, you will work with an engaged team in a position with growth potential. You will focus on the associates, the clients and the shareholders, contributing to the goal of ensuring that operations meet and exceed daily performance expectations and to increase the Company's overall market share. You will advance Service Level Agreement (SLA) impact issues such as not enough staff, machine downtime or any other potential issues.
- Guarantee all jobs on the "Must Mail" list are prioritized and completed in the proper order. You will make sure all machine and operator throughput is improved by minimizing downtime and ensuring that jobs are paired with the right machines.
- Ensure appropriate quality standards are being met by reviewing all jobs processed, providing feedback to Client Mail operators and management with regard to quality issues/concerns/trends and recommending ways to improve quality.
- Sign off on all jobs, verify all deliverables are produced correctly and that administrative work is filled out properly.
- You will be accountable for supporting the planning, organizing, and implementation of high quality and consistent training to all operators as well as ensuring operators follow all processes properly.
- Monitoring daily reports on throughput and quality report cards and gives feedback to operators. Using production tools (such as Bowe1 and WMS) to encrease efficiency of the operation and reduce costs.
- You will manage the workflow, ensuring sure machines are filled with the proper material for the job, giving the Warehouse proper lead-time to provide needed materials, making sure the proper supply of materials is maintained and calling on additional staff when needed.
- Pulling pieces from jobs to ensure batch integrity and following up on all discrepancies with jobs such as mixed material, director misspellings, incorrect meeting dates, etc.
- You will reward, recognize, and apply corrective action for associates as appropriate. You will coach, counsel, motivate, develop, support, encourage and instructs operators on the production lines.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Associates degree is preferred.
- You are able to operate a PC and are comfortable with application software such as Windows, Outlook, Excel, Access and Word.
- You have strong oral and written communication skills and adeptness with communicating effectively with staff and management at multiple levels.
- Solid organizational skills including expertise with multi-tasking, handling multiple priorities simultaneously and working under tight deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and the talent to effectively consolidate and report critical information to management.
- You demonstrate skill working in a diverse team environment with various personality types to get the work done; you relate well and show respect and consideration for others.
- You are a self-starter who demonstrates strong initiative and ability to learn.
Why should you join Broadridge?
- Since 2015, Broadridge has been named by FORTUNE as one of the 'World's Most Admired Companies.' We were honored to have recently been added to the S-P 500.
- We have also been rated as a 'Best Company to Work for' in NY State for 10 consecutive years.
- Broadridge values diversity and inclusion. We have won several global diversity/inclusion awards including 'Best Place to Work for LGBT Equality,' Bronze Award in the 'Opportunity Now' Benchmark and the Women's Forum on New York, among others.
- More than 5,000 brands entrust us to deliver essential communications to their clients.
- We will provide you with a platform to build strong professional working relationships with clients, fellow associates and management.
- You will receive an excellent benefits package which starts as of date of hire, including comprehensive healthcare (medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision), wellness benefits, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, disability benefits, 401k with company match and much more.
- You'll enjoy a generous paid time off program including vacation, personal holidays, sick time and paid company holidays.