Production Coordinator (JR1011725)
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is growing! We are actively seeking a Production Coordinator
for our Deer Park office. Do you have an eye for quality and a dream of working in a dynamic environment for a growing organization? Are you a self-starter who demonstrates strong initiative and the desire to grow professionally. If so, we urge you to read below.
As our Production Coordinator, you will be responsible for your shift by managing the production department in any capacity when/where needed. You will raise Service Level Agrement (SLA) impact issues such as not enough staff, machine downtime or any other potential issues. You will focus on the associates, the clients and the shareholders with the goal of ensuring that daily operations meet and exceed daily performance expectations and to increase the Company's overall market share.
- You will assist in the setup, operation, and maintenance of inserting systems and other peripheral equipment, perform preventative maintenance and authorized repairs when required and assist Insert Operators in trouble shooting machine problems.
- Ensure production requirements and processes are being followed; assist, when required, in the running of production jobs following all documented processes.
- You will ensure that the quality of all work produced meets quality standards and immediately bring any quality issues/problems to the attention of the shift Supervisor or Manager.
- You will help train Insert Operators, monitor Operator performance and address as appropriate.
- Assist Production Supervisor in developing product by machine allocation and in the absence of Production Management, ensure that production goals are met.
- You will contribute to a safe and clean work environment.
- You will promote a professional work environment, stay informed of, and follow all relevant Broadridge policies to ensure the security and privacy of data as well as professional business conduct.
- Assists in coordinating labor on the shop floor ensuring the operation is running efficiently. Utilizes outside temp agencies to increase and decrease labor as volume dictates.
- Ensures and follows up on tracking notice batches and ensures all items are scanned to appropriate locations/destinations. A
- ctively assists in Cross Training associates across Production Operations to reduce labor costs and help to position associates on the proper equipment.
- Assists to ensure all jobs on the Must-Mail list are prioritized and completed in the proper order. Assists in tracking "AMD's" and increase communication between departments to ensure must mail deadlines are met.
- Ensure all surplus material is properly moved and keep the production floor clean of debris. Communicate and support the coordinators/supervisors and managers throughout the operations team. Works with folding area to ensure all products are moved accordingly. Assists as needed on our IQ technology.
Skill Sets Required:
- Strong organizational skills; able to prioritize, multitask, manage multiple priorities simultaneously and recognize the importance of deadlines.
- Proven interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment with various personality types to get the work done. Ability to relate well and show respect and consideration for others.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with staff and management at multiple levels.
- Thorough attention to details and the proven ability to review printed documents to ensure that they meet quality control standards.
We are seeking these qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Associates degree preferred.
- 4+ years related industry/equipment experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to operate a PC and be literate in using application software such as Windows, Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- The ability to stand for long periods of time, stoop and kneel, and lift to waist up to 20 pounds.
- Availability for flexible schedule and overtime required (which may include weekends and holidays during peak periods).