Production Manager (JR1005738)
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is growing. Our mission is to attract, develop and retain extraordinary talent. We have continuously been recognized as one of the top large employers to work for in New York. Are you a self-starter who demonstrates strong initiative? Do you have a dream of growing with a dynamic organization where you can have an immediate impact? If so, we encourage you to read below.
We are actively seeking a Production Manager to lead a production team in our Deer Park facility. This role is in our Customer Communications Division, which offers a full range of multi-channel communications solutions, such as integrated print, mail and digital solutions for transactional, marketing and compliance communications.
- Ensure productivity, efficiency and quality goals are maintained in the assigned production area.
- Management of staff in compliance with company guidelines.
- Review ICS Vision statement and the Quality Policy periodically, and understand ICS's commitment to excellent client service and continual improvement and conform to these policies and ICS principles at all times. (ISO9001:2000 related process).
- Attract and retain appropriate staff.
- Provide training and career development and conduct performance appraisals.
- Oversee compensation.
- Schedule and oversee the workflow in order to ensure all SLA's are met for BRCC clients, Steering Committee guidelines met for Beneficial clients and Contractual agreements met for Registered clients.
- Monitor associate and equipment performance for optimal levels of efficiency and utilization.
- Interact with various levels of management to provide status updates and/or to obtain necessary information to meet commitments.
- Identify existing and potential problems and take corrective and/or preventive measures.
- Possesses extensive knowledge of postal regulations and their cost implications in regard to production design
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."