Senior Director, Product Management (JR1006656)
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is seeking a strategic and results-oriented product leader to join us as Senior Director, Product Management on the Bank, Broker Dealer (BBD) Product team. You'll have decision making authority over the development and direction of our Investor Communications Solutions (ICS) Corporate Actions and Class Actions products.
Reporting to the VP of Product, you will play a key role in bringing our product vision and strategy to life in the form of results, managing the product roadmap, and working across functional teams (sales, service, operations, technology, legal, marketing). You'll enjoy significant client interaction and touch points with industry organizations in the mutual fund, insurance and retirement markets.
- You will drive the execution of product vision, strategy, and roadmap with a focus on innovation, growth, and speed to market
- Build and maintain product management process, from product discovery phase to product launch stage, including requirements gathering, while continuously identifying and driving improvements to products in development or in production to ensure that the solutions best support the needs of existing customers and drive the value proposition to new customers
- Communicate and evangelize product vision and roadmap to internal stakeholders
- Ensure all product requirements are properly captured and communicated to the IT team through a Product Definition Document.
- Build a deep understanding of our clients and their needs through market research, customer interviews, and usage studies
- Serve as the point of contact for the product for the services and sales teams for questions; manage product issues and drive resolution of issues
- Partner with the marketing organization to develop market positions and product promotions/campaigns
- Develop and maintain release documentation and conduct training for the sales and services teams on new features
- 10+ years of experience as a Product Manager in the financial services industry, preferably with Corporate Actions experience
- Practitioner level of understanding of product management framework and best practices
- Experience in productizing concepts into profitable product offerings
- Demonstrable knowledge of software development lifecycle and Agile methodologies with proven track record of delivering projects or gathering requirements in this context
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven team leadership, project management, and group facilitation skills
- Detail-oriented and possess excellent oral, written, and organizational skills
- A strong can-do attitude and ability to build relationships with partners both horizontally and vertically across the organization
- Available to travel nationwide as appropriate with sales team (25% or less of time)