- Manhattan, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Michael Page International - US
- 10 déc. 18
My client is a leading, international, investment bank, who has experience impressive growth in recent years. Due to continued growth and a healthy appetite to continue in their recent successes, they are seeking an Accountant to join their NYC office.
My client, located in NYC, is a leading investment bank. They are seeking an Accountant to join their NYC office. This person will have the ability to grow within a strong team.
- Ensures that cash amounts in a company's accounting ledgers agree with bank balances.
- Ensures that guidelines and policies around cash processes are adequate and effective, and that such policies prevent significant errors in cash balance calculation.
- Reviews company's bank accounts, checks balances against ledger amounts and verifies that such amounts agree with financial statement items-such as an asset, a liability, a revenue or an expense.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Posses a Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 0-1 year experience with bank reconciliations
- Collaborative, go-getter personality
- Keen to learn and grow within a leading investment bank
My client is seeking a strong Accountant and for the right candidate is offering:
- Competitive base + bonus structure
- Great team culture
- Ability to grow within a leading global investment bank located in Midtown Manhattan