Audit VP/AVP - Mandarin Required
- Manhattan, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Michael Page International - US
- 12 oct. 18
Branch Internal Audit provides management with professional and independent assurance to support the achievement of bank's objectives. Our role involves the evaluation of the effectiveness of Governance, Risk Management and Control processes, and recommending solutions for optimizing them.
Our client is one of the largest Chinese banks in the world.
- Plan and execute audit assignments in accordance with Branch Internal Audit methodology and audit tools. The Auditor is to have a strong understanding of relevant risks and control processes in a corporate banking institution.
- Audit results are expected to be based on a combination of qualitative and substantive (testing) fieldwork. Through the course of fieldwork, the Auditor is to identify control deficiencies and practical solutions as part of delivering a high quality work product.
- Periodically meet with management to monitor the initiatives, developments or challenges within the firm (i.e., continuous business monitoring).
- Prepare written audit results developed from audit assignments or continuous business monitoring work.
- Monitor the progress and provide management with guidance toward the sustainable closure of audit findings.
- Maintain professional and constructive relationships with management (i.e., first and second lines of defense).
- Branch Internal Audit's assessments include the proper design, existence and operational effectiveness of:
- Governance processes and principles such as strategy and objective setting, accountability,
- integrity (ethics and values), transparency and adequate competencies;
- Risk appetite setting and monitoring, risk identification and risk assessment processes and proper responses to potential impairments;
- Control processes as part of risk mitigation; and
- Compliance with applicable laws and regulations; including internal policies and procedures.
Education and Experience
- Relevant audit experience in Corporate Banking and/or Capital Markets would be considered a strong plus.
- Excellent writing, verbal and interpersonal skills to clearly articulate issues to a wide audience.
- Team player with demonstrated track record in self-initiative and time management.
- Undergraduate degree in Business (preferably Finance).
- 6+ years of relevant Audit experience, with a focus on a bank or broker/dealer environment
- Proactive team player to elevate Audit's presence.
- Focused and self-motivated performer.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in written and spoken Mandarin Chinese.
Excellent benefitsGreat opportunity to develop and grow