Business Continuity Manager
- Manhattan, NY, États-Unis Manhattan NY US
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Michael Page International - US
- 16 juil. 18 2018-07-16
* Take ownership and manage the design, development and execution of the branch's Business Continuity program * Manage the IT Risk program from a governance perspective
- One of the Largest Financial Institutions in the world
- Strong international presence
- Perform governance reviews in accordance with the IT Risk Governance Procedure and document issues in the issue tracking system
- Attend meetings with senior management and update them regularly and on request on the status of Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery.
- Microsoft Office
- Excellent interpersonal skills a must.
- Relationship building skills.
- At least 2 years' experience managing a business continuity program
- At least 1 years' IT related experience.
- The ability to professionally develop with an elite International Financial Institution
- Strong compensation package
- Ability to be promoted