Global Capital Markets Strategist
- Manhattan, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Deutsche Bank - US
- 13 oct. 17 2017-10-13
Global Capital Markets Strategist
Job ID: 3161319 Full\/Part-Time: Full-time Regular\/Temporary: Regular Listed: 2017-10-04 Location: New York, United States of America
Corporate & Investment Banking: Global Transaction Banking
The Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) combines Deutsche Bank's Corporate Finance, Global Markets and Global Transaction Banking businesses. This new business division was created in 2017 with the aim to ensure greater alignment of product and sales efforts, enabling the bank to deliver a better service to clients and a more focused resource allocation.
Global Transaction Banking (GTB) is a leading global provider of cash management, trade finance and securities services, delivering the full range of commercial banking products and services for both corporates and institutions worldwide. Position Overview
Job Title : Global Capital Markets Strategist
Corporate Title : Analyst
Location : New York
About Deutsche Bank
A Passion to Perform is what drives us. More than a claim, this describes the way we do business. We're committed to being the best financial services provider in the world, balancing passion with precision to deliver superior solutions for our clients. This is made possible by our people: agile minds, able to see beyond the obvious and act effectively in an ever-changing global business landscape. Diverse, international and shaped by a variety of different perspectives, we're driven by a shared sense of purpose. At every level agile thinking is nurtured. And at every level, agile minds are rewarded with competitive pay, support and opportunities to excel.
"The Capital Markets Strategy" team sits within the Global Capital Markets division. The group researches and produces periodic content pieces on key drivers of markets and implications for corporate clients. We present these reports to major multi-national corporates based in the US and overseas. The position will require researching and developing views on market themes as well as working in PowerPoint and excel to create the content pieces. It is a client facing role and the analyst or associate can expect some travel to see corporate clients. While the focus of the work will be content creation, this position will also organically build out your presentation and public speaking skills. We are looking for a hard working analyst or associate with a positive attitude who has a strong interest in macro themes.
- Prepare presentation materials for distribution to broad corporate client base and specified content for individual client meetings
- Prepare in-depth research summaries for other team members on relevant market themes to aid in the development of presentations
- Engage with colleagues across syndicate, sales, trading and banking to identify themes and coordinate client meetings
- Support day-to-day operations of the team
- Strong technical and academic background
- Working knowledge of the Bloomberg (desirable)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- An excellent communicator - both written and verbal
- Committed and motivated for self-development and growth
- Able to work in a fast paced, challenging environment
- Able to multi-task
- Able to deliver in a high pressure environment
- A self-starter, with initiative and ability to work on their own
For candidates applying for positions in the US:
Deutsche Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans\/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the "EEO is the Law " poster and pay transparency statement.